Dressing better

Originally Posted by dimsum1

This may have been posted already. But if not, I just got this bag about a month ago and love it.

N4E1-Mulliner-2-Duffel.jpg

n4e1_mbag2aw10_blk-5-500x443.jpg
Reminds me too much of Chanel. My ex has almost the exact Chanel handbag but smaller.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

From the snow to the beach, weekend in D.R.
IMG_1056.JPG

Very clean fit bro, that blue goes sooo well with the earthy tones!...enjoy your mini vacation!

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

Just picked up some Allen Edmonds Lombards from the AE store about 3 weeks ago. IM ADDICTED...never again will i pay over 150 for some sneakers..too msny different combos of nicer shoes to rock sneakers with jeans all the time!

pimp.gif
... i'm out the sneaker game ... even though a good pair of shoes is about 3/4 jordans ... it's well worth it ... i'm gonna sell some of my j's to get some dress shoes in fact ... got my eye on 2 C&J handgrade shoes ...
I had three pairs of C&J shoes made for Ralph Lauren, and now only have two, and they are literally the best quality shoes I've ever seen/had. They are expensive though at $800+ a pair.
If you are paying 800minum for C&J's or EG's you are defnitely doing it wrong.

The clark DBs take a little breaking in. Every time I wear a new pair, the top hurts on one of my feet near the lace. Think I ruined my black suede =/ had drinks spilled on them and saw some little circle marks. Wonder if it's too late for the shoe repair to do anything.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

If you are paying 800minum for C&J's or EG's you are defnitely doing it wrong.

+100 ... i just picked up a pair of suede captoe C&J's for 169. I have never spent more than 200 on C&Js. Dont own EGs, but i see them regularly going on SF for 500-600 max.

Niidawg's pictures make me want to ride an old rickshaw just to deliver him a coca cola on a hot summer day.
We'd hold it up to the sun and smile as a cameraman caught the image.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn John long time mang...see you cut the hair, clean fit, the shoes throw it off a bit for me though.

i don't think i posted this on here, breaking in these DB's

5403718138_d9db5d272f_b.jpg

5403118443_6a4616c821_b.jpg

the cords go great with them IMO

Originally Posted by ESCO i AM

Back from albany, chillin' with them college %+@%...
pimp.gif

2duh569.jpg

ae9wsj.jpg

layered up
Haven't seen you post in a while. Not to D-ride, but you always came with fits looking proper. And what are you, 18?
sick.gif
I need to get my cake up
30t6p3b.gif

BTW, what kind of backpack is that? I was looking into getting a leather bag with belt straps.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Is that a shirt over a hoodie over a cardigan?
And are those chinos pleated?

Yes, RRL shirt is lined if that matters...

Drop crotch trousers.  Backpack was given to me by grandfather.  It's a leather rucksack.  Look on ebay for leather rucksacks.  Shoes, vintage Ralph Lauren.

pimp.gif

2duh569.jpg

ae9wsj.jpg

layered up

Slimmer cut pants would have brought the fit together a lot better. But, I'm feelin' the look overall.

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

pimp.gif

layered up
Haven't seen you post in a while. Not to D-ride, but you always came with fits looking proper. And what are you, 18?
sick.gif
I need to get my cake up
30t6p3b.gif

BTW, what kind of backpack is that? I was looking into getting a leather bag with belt straps.
This dude has been 18 for 4 years running now 
laugh.gif

Nice fit. 

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Anyone have any recommendations on a good leather jacket?

Preferably a motorcycle jacket in the $100-300 range?
expect to pay more than that if you want a "good" leather jacket unless you find something on sale really cheap

Back
Top Bottom