Drive Safe this Holiday season NT (Video)

eek.gif

Having lost a friend to a drunk driver, I hope everyone understands the consequence of drinking and driving..

Angel

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

eek.gif

My thoughts exactly. We in America need to see somethin like this to make us realize that life is not a joke. I don't get too hammered when I drink anddrive (only did it twice) but this makes me wanna not do it anymore. Could fathom killin somebody b/c I was careless

driving is serious business. too many people are reckless with their driving period. combine that with the fact that a lot are reckless with their drinking,and it almost makes me not want to be on the road at all anymore.
tired.gif

i had the dream the other day my dad was driving with me sitting shotgun and he dozed off. ended up hitting a concrete wall
frown.gif

Done it a few times.. but have been more responsible lately.

Definitely will be safe this holiday season.

i cant believe people still drink and drive... pedestrians getting hit by cars at full speed is the nastiest $#*$ ever

This shouldn't just be happening around Christmas time... This should be done year-round everyday. Maybe once in a while because people have fun. RIP forpeople who got into a drunk accident and died.

Back
Top Bottom