Driver in Calfornia tweets about "drifting corners" before crashing; killing 5

I feel bad for the four in the car. They were probably too gone to make a decision but that idiot swerving in a sentra is just a dumbass

Once again, misconstruing my entire post. Read the whole back and forth on Page 4 homie lol

It's pointless to ask base your argument on hypotheticals. These people are dead and only the autopsy will be able to conclude whether they themselves were inebriated. However, you can accept the current facts as presented thus far. Was the driver drunk? Yes, so much so that he admitted it via twitter. Any sensible person can infer that the passengers were, at the. Very least, aware of the driver's intoxicated state. Even if they were all sober, one of them must have realized that he 1. wasn't In a state of sobriety 2. Tweeting about his antics while driving.

As anothe NT'er put it, they assumed the risk of getting in a car with a drunk driver. I'm not saying that they deserved to die. But their deaths were more deserving than the potential fatality of someone who may have been struck by the drifting car. It's a simple logic to follow fam.

Scratching my head right now. I have no sympathy for people that drink and drive. RIP though
mean.gif

First off, how do you get a Sentra to 120? Especially a 05?

I feel for the passengers, that **** is really sad. Don't feel for the driver at all though, he deserved to die for doing something that stupid.

modded Sentra could easily break 120. hell a stock SE-R V can break 120.

went to his Twitter. saw he was a rapper. KNEW his YouTube video comments could be gold.

"Cars in my garden now that's dat **** I dooooon't like!"

sucks for everybody else involved unless they were amping dude up from the backseat. then I don't eem care.

First off, how do you get a Sentra to 120? Especially a 05?
I feel for the passengers, that **** is really sad. Don't feel for the driver at all though, he deserved to die for doing something that stupid.
its possible. i had the basic 01 Sentra back in the day and got it up over 100 a few times when nobody was around. not consistently but they can go.

just sad overall, I'm often the DD if I'm going out with friends but its a total pain trying to get keys off them, they think they good to drive.

Dawg u just got scammed on I$$ sending a dude a payment as a gift
Dawg, I'd much rather get scammed on I$$ then be a part of that accident.

Dawg, you basically advocated the use of alcohol and driving.

Dawg, we both did dumb things but clearly you're the winner with your previous statement.

I can't really have sympathy for the driver based on what he Tweetered.

The passengers...it's definitely not fair to say they deserved it but I kind of feel like 5 dudes in a Sentra, they had to know what the deal was and that the driver was being real reckless. If they were "turnt up" too to the point where they didn't know what was going on, that was their call and they were risking their lives.

It's definitely good that nobody outside of that car got killed also.

Don't know where there's a road going 85 in Houston... I never seen 85 in real life. It dont eem.get that high on I-20 in deep east Texas. 80 max.

Are you guys talking about the speed limit or how fast you can go??

As anothe NT'er put it, they assumed the risk of getting in a car with a drunk driver. I'm not saying that they deserved to die. But their deaths were more deserving than the potential fatality of someone who may have been struck by the drifting car. It's a simple logic to follow fam.
And this fact I completely agree my dude. You said they DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE (that was my whole point) However, at least nobody else died who was innocent and not in the car, (something I complete agree with as well) We are disagreeing about agreeing right now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom