Drug Dealing Music Discussion

Why? Why do they let these kids listen to it, then make these rappers seem like "gods" all it's doing is messing with the youths minds man. Common sense would tell you that, most likely you'd get arrested if everyday you sell cocaine, then tell the world what you do?!?? In short all im sayingis its messed up how folk get so much money when they claim to do all these illegal things and show the youth you can become very successful nowadays. Whiteor Black race is not the issue its about the kids and the future. Its lyrical genocide for real. Talking about selling harmful drugs to each other andkilling/shooting each other +@*!?! All im saying is at the end of the day music is music, i just hope yall THINK about that and focus on what should beimportant in your life.

A lot of the people I know that listen to this type of music are spoon fed. Mom and dad are paying their way through college+rent while these kids arehustlin' drugs. To me, it's kids who have too much free time and too much free space. I guess in order to listen to the music you gotta play the part?

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Most of the time they talk about personal experiences.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Most of the time they talk about personal experiences. So it's just spittin that real. Some people can relate to it and that's why they listen. For theothers.. Idk

smh i can understand if music was their way of venting "true" things that happened in the past, but it just doesnt seem realistic to me that....youknow.... the government would let it slide. I'm just saying if you broke the laws this country was built on around here and got rich off it while makingparts of my land terrible, and then you come back bragging how you did it with "thousands of dollars" worth of jewelery and flashy cars and clothes.And then show kids its ok to sell drugs by showing them how "successful" you've become with all your materialistic items. Which pretty much givesthem a green light. Honestly why do you think they call drug dealing a trap?

CHYEA
smokin.gif

SK85
he's laughing at your claim of "real life" experiences if anything these dudes are using a hubble telescope to magnify their role in sellin thestuff, if they even did it to begin with.

I can care less either way, <3 this coka +!@!
smokin.gif

Playas we ain't the same, I'm into 'caine and guns
Show par with the fishes, make the face lift numb
Out in Panama in that amazing sun, I'm amazing, son
You +$%%*# wonder where my grace is from
I speak with corrupted tongue
Recognized the underworld since I was young
Back in '84 when I saw Crocket & Tubbs as the law
These eyes got big when they televised that raw
My mama should've seen it comin'
Me runnin' up and down the stairs too quick
Hummin' Miami Vice theme music
Called the 'roin made me colder
I see the villains' impact, now that I'm older
Ignorant fool, views ignorant, too
Got a lot of money, keep militant tools
Wasn't present the session they handed out the rules
So I grab a tape and related to life's cruels
The meaning?
Pusha T's more than the semen
Not just a rap name, more so like a damn shame
Nothing's changed, just the crimes is less heinous
The three of us know, yet the shooter remains nameless
And I don't even watch my back
I was raw before rap, and I ain't lost my past
+!@! could get hairy, I could lose my-self in a flash
+$%%*#'ll think I'm Jim Carrey how I off that "Mask"

pimp.gif
#burr #burr #eghck #aye #skurr

only drug dealin rap I listen to is the clipse and only because their word play is nasty see the verse posted above^

Nah I understand that. But not every rapper is the same. Not every rapper is mainstream. At least from my area most of them rap about real *++*.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Whats so funny? Diego I don't know who the *$*% u listen to then.

Ill tell you whats funny.
Your favorite rapper has not sold the amount of drugs he claims. He doesnt have the bodies that he claims to have. Hasnt smashed the girls he claims to havesmashed.
More than likely doesnt have the cars or jewelry you see in his videos...should I keep going?

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

OOOHHHHHHLLLLLLEEEEEEHHHHHDOOOOOOOOOIIIIITTTTTTT
1st thing that came to mind.

*Waits for the 16th Wacka/Lets Do it Appreciation post to be started*
laugh.gif

Aye cuh this dat drug dealing musik cuh OK! OK! AYE! HALF A BRICK ! TEXACO SHAWTY! AYE AYE OK!

Back
Top Bottom