Drugdealers or Drug Users ...

You can't blame the dealers. Imagine being a young ghetto kid and trying to attend school while your buddies are copping the best cars/kicks/clothes off oftheir dope money... of course they are going to want to drop out and slang.

I definitely think you can blame the users. It's so blatantly obvious that drugs are incredibly expensive, time-consuming, and damaging (besides some likeweed or shrooms). If you really want to make it out, stay away from the rocks and needles.

Originally Posted by Sneakerhead14

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Sneakerhead14

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Users...cant hustle something that isn't wanted

Son, they wouldn't be 'users' if it wasn't readily available.

-No one forcing the drugs on them.
You sound real stupid. You know that you can get hooked doing some drugs (opiates, meth, etc) just once? How would you like it if you made one mistake and it ruined your whole life?

-Oh so my opinion is stupid?..the question was whos worst? user or dealers; no ones talking about the drugs but you..
--If the questions was whats worst the drug,user,or dealer..then yes you are completely correct..but since that wasn't the question..well you know.
.And what one mistake are you reffering to..since gradeschool n_ knew that certain drugs were addictive. Hence the reason drug dealers smoke green and sell the more addictive drugs.

Your reading comprehension FTL. The question is 'who's to blame'

How can you "blame" the user, when they wouldn't be addicted to drugs if they weren't presented to them in the first place?

This is a "what came first the chicken or the egg?" type question

And the answer is the drugs, drugs came before the user. So in the end the dealers are the ones to blame

Drug dealers wouldnt sell drugs if drug users didnt need drugs

Drug users wouldnt be able to acquire drugs without the dealers

both are to blame but you cant blame them, see what i mean

The only thing really to blame is money. Drug dealers sell drugs for money, drug users use drugs to escape their problems which mostly stem from money issues

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

you can't blame one more than the other...they both need each other the same.

cues Alonzo mourning gif.

thats some pretty theoretical stuff

Originally Posted by sonunox34

You can't blame the dealers. Imagine being a young ghetto kid and trying to attend school while your buddies are copping the best cars/kicks/clothes off of their dope money... of course they are going to want to drop out and slang.

2002_paid_in_full_004.jpg

Neither, really. Where does a circle begin? I'd blame the opportunity itself. Wherever there is a chance at profit, legally or otherwise, expectprofiteers. It's human nature. If drugs didn't exist, they couldn't be bought or sold. As long as they're around, certain people will use andothers will sell, neither of which I'm overly concerned with. But with that said, the war on drugs is a travishamockery. My cousin just got HIT last nightby GPD and they got him locked up in county right now on probable cause. Now who's gonna give me my prescription? I honestly feel like that man isa pretty good guy and they're just mad he gets it in tax free cuz a dime sack ain't never hurt a SOUL. I could see if he was pushing more 'cainthan geriatrics but it's just weed man
smh.gif

How can you "blame" the user, when they wouldn't be addicted to drugs if they weren't presented to them in the first place?
I beg to differ. My city is FULL of jays.. that's like a walking job application around here. Hell, ain't !%$! else hiring. I know I see a jay and be thinking, "Damn... if I were the type, I could be getting it in outhere" but then I weigh the odds of it all and figure I'll just stick to being a broke rapper for the time being. It just ain't worth it. It'sprobably 8,000 serious junkies out here and at least 20,000 weed smokers (in a population of about 100,000), but it's at least 100 __s trapping heavy aswell and my city only got 53 square blocks
grin.gif
. The market is too crowded. I'm not finna risk fed time or a shoot out for a shot at a shot at making the big leagues.

They work hand in hand. Can't pick one. How about the creators? WOAH. Revelation. Also, you have to be a really weak person to be able to be hooked once onthose drugs you mentioned an dee.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I honestly feel like that man is a pretty good guy and they're just mad he gets it in tax free cuz a dime sack ain't never hurt a SOUL. I could see if he was pushing more 'cain than geriatrics but it's just weed man
smh.gif
I think weed is a different story. It's pretty harmless and non-addictive, no one's out on the streets because they're a weed fiend.Hopefully your state gets it medically approved soon.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

drugs should be legalized.
If you don't mind me asking... why?
I don't know about legalizing all drugs but Marijuana should definitely be legalized, in my experience a drunk guy is way more dangerous thansomeone who is stoned.

i dont want to derail the thread

but briefly i think drug legalization would make it safer for drug users in a variety of ways (purity of drugs, less social stigma due to legality, etc) savetaxpayers a ton of money (a huge % of arrests and prison sentences are due to drug charges), and would in no way increase the amount of drug use out there (seethe prohibition on alcohol in the early 20th century as evidence). not to mention less violence and a whole slew of other benefits. the war on drugs has been ahuge failure, time to consider other alternatives.

"but where there is demand SOMEONE will supply". With that being said if it's a problem, then it's the users.

well...

Ever just woke up, scratched your head, and thought, "Man, I wish drugs were legal"?

DearWinter219 wrote:
I have.

For starters, let me just say that I believe in one's right to suicide. It's up to you to determine your own fate, if you chose to. Therefore, I don't believe there is a practical obligation to prevent someone from killing their self if they really want to. Sure, morally it's pretty sound to do your best to help someone help their self, but it's not like you should be forced to. That's your choice and it's up to you (and whoever you believe put you here for a reason
nerd.gif
) to make that decision. I believe that people will learn to stop falling to their death if you take away the safety net. Ever seen Constantine? I agreed with Gabriel in principle, just not in practice.

So with that said, this is a very basic outline of why I think drugs should be legalized

MORE SUPPLY WOULD:

• create jobs
    • Pawning
    • Rehab/caregiving
    • Import/export
      • transport
      • border control
    • Police and protection fields
      • keeping the user population in line
      • maintaining gov't control over drugs
  • effect taxes and debts
    • If drugs are legalized and taxed, lowering taxes elsewhere would be reasonable.
    • National Debt could be virtually erased with a steep tax on drugs.
  • Kill street profits
    • Profit margins are a product of the balance of supply and demand.
    • In the inner city, education becomes priority once more
      • Blacks and Latinos see rises in graduation rates as "hustlin ambitions" become futile.
      • Eventual racial equality
        • Those that deny the drug epidemic go on to become successful role models
        • The stigma of the black junkie is thrown out with the eventual surge in user populations in suburbia
        • Because the new drug crutch would effect all ages and races, it would unite us against ignorance instead of against eachother
  • Less violence -- see Prohibition
    • More supply cuts down on cut throat violence and organized cartels
  • Less demand for drugs
    • Education + exposure = less new addictions per year
  • Less curiosity (the taboo factor)
    • Not as many kids to get addicted by mistake
    • It's no longer an esoteric phenomenon and thus no longer "cool" to experiment

Now I could be wrong, or I could be right....

Discuss.

Users hook other users, dealers don't come over your house saying hey you gotta buy this off me.

In the end, I gotta say its the Man too. Police bust users for small portions and throw them in jail and eventually put them on probation. They could stop theproblem if they REALLy targeted the dealers...mid level and king pins. The issue is money. That's why they will continue to just bust the user becauseit's easier and more profitable.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Users hook other users, dealers don't come over your house saying hey you gotta buy this off me.
Must be nice living in your little fantasy world. You think people try stuff like crack and heroine because "all their friends are doingit?"

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

AntBanks81 wrote:
Must be nice living in your little fantasy world. You think people try stuff like crack and heroine because "all their friends are doing it?"

WHAAAAATTTTT? Users get put on to drugs by their friends or associates. I've never seen a dealer pull up and just start giving away product for free tonon-users. When I smoked weed for the first time, it was because friends had it. I never had a dealer give me a sample like " try this and call melater."

I reject your deposit. Now sign off and think about your statement.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

In the end, I gotta say its the Man too. Police bust users for small portions and throw them in jail and eventually put them on probation. They could stop the problem if they REALLy targeted the dealers...mid level and king pins. The issue is money. That's why they will continue to just bust the user because it's easier and more profitable.
it all comes down to the money.. and the government. the jail system makes BANK off of inmates because of the mandatory labor thats comparable tosweat shops.

if you didn't know, there are so many private corporations that rent out GROUPS of inmates to put them to work for slave wages, figure that.

Back
Top Bottom