Drugdealers or Drug Users ...

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Drug dealers wouldnt sell drugs if drug users didnt need drugs

Drug users wouldnt be able to acquire drugs without the dealers

both are to blame but you cant blame them, see what i mean

The only thing really to blame is money. Drug dealers sell drugs for money, drug users use drugs to escape their problems which mostly stem from money issues

Thread/

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

You sound real stupid. You know that you can get hooked doing some drugs (opiates, meth, etc) just once? How would you like it if you made one mistake and it ruined your whole life?
If you smoked meth after it hit hard nation wide in the 90's its not a mistake, you're just an idiot.. If you smoked Crack after the 80's you're an idiot.
Btwthe logic you used to try to make dude look bad is hella flawed.. try again.
You're probably calling a bunch of NT'ers mom, dads, aunts and cousins idiots. People make mistakes, dude. Like, imagine if you committed one crime and you got locked up for it. I wouldn't call you an idiot, people make mistakes.

Idiot may be a little harsh.. But I grew up in the hood and I see crackheads daily. Seeing them resort to prostitution, stealing, begging, andlord knows what else to get their fix is enough for me to NEVER be tempted to smoke crack. You see what I'm saying? I just personally feel like you shouldbe able to learn from someones mistakes when it comes to stuff like this.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by Diego

The only thing really to blame is money. Drug dealers sell drugs for money, drug users use drugs to escape their problems which mostly stem from money issues
FALSE.
Look at how many rich or "well to do" people are abusing drugs.
This .

FALSE! rich people probably don't have money issues but they have other problems, just because their rich does not mean their happy......

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

AntBanks81 wrote:
Users hook other users, dealers don't come over your house saying hey you gotta buy this off me.
Must be nice living in your little fantasy world. You think people try stuff like crack and heroine because "all their friends are doing it?"

WHAAAAATTTTT? Users get put on to drugs by their friends or associates. I've never seen a dealer pull up and just start giving away product for free to non-users. When I smoked weed for the first time, it was because friends had it. I never had a dealer give me a sample like " try this and call me later."

I reject your deposit. Now sign off and think about your statement.
Slap. Did I mention weed? No. You know why? Because I don't consider it a drug. I know you think you have experience with "drugs" because you've smoked weed (ohhhh hardcore
roll.gif
), but I mentioned CRACK AND HEROIN for obvious reasons. You've never been approached by a dealer? That's cool. I bet a lot of us have.

That last sentence was real cute, by the way, even though I know you stole it from somewhere. Why don't you deposit your foot back into your mouth.
wink.gif

I never said anything about being hardcore, so slap your damn self. Maybe that's your kind of party. The point I was attempting to make was that drugs are shared with people that are comfortable with one another. Once that habit forms (addiction for some), that's when the dealer becomes involved. I know plenty of them and they don't give it away for free. And if you were approached by a dealer, it's because you appeared weak in their eyes and they preyed upon you.

Didn't I tell your bum *!@ to sign off. Yes, I quoted Tupac. How about I deposit my foot in your *!@ instead?
smokin.gif
Please stop speaking on issues you obviously know nothing about. I already mention (and it's a proven fact) that some drugs can get you hooked after doing them ONE TIME. You really think people are like, "Hey bro, I just did crack. It's awesome. You should try it." Not really.

Also, being approached by a dealer just means that I've been in some not-so-nice areas. You've obviously never sold drugs. I have, by the way. Not something I'm proud of, but something I had to do at the time.

I don't see that anywhere in your posts. I agree with you that some drugs are stronger and hook people from the very beginning.

Being in some "not-so-nice areas," means nothing. Drug use and abuse occurs everywhere, not just in "tough" areas. So again it's aboutbeing preyed upon much like a woman is by a pimp before she becomes a prostitute.

You're wrong, I did sell weed ONLY (I know you don't consider it a drug, but the law does) and I never, ever, ever gave it away to make a new customer.As a user, I don't believe in trying to coerce someone into weed. As a seller, I was only interested in those that demanded it.

And I just spoke with a former user, he started with family and friends.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Diego wrote:

Dakingii wrote:

The only thing really to blame is money. Drug dealers sell drugs for money, drug users use drugs to escape their problems which mostly stem
from money issues
FALSE.

This .

FALSE! rich people probably don't have money issues but they have other problems, just because their rich does not mean their happy......

exactly.. it can be a million others problems..

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by Diego

FALSE.
This .

He didn't say that though ... he said money issues .

At the highest level:
I blame "The Man". Someone has to turn a blind eye to all of the drugs being moved across borders around the world.

Given the choices of the OP:
If you're in the game on either side, then "blame" yourself. If you're not in the game, mind your business.

apassionforshoes23 wrote:
AntBanks81 wrote:

AntBanks81 wrote:

AntBanks81 wrote:
Users hook other users, dealers don't come over your house saying hey you gotta buy this off me.
Must be nice living in your little fantasy world. You think people try stuff like crack and heroine because "all their friends are doing it?"

WHAAAAATTTTT? Users get put on to drugs by their friends or associates. I've never seen a dealer pull up and just start giving away product for free to non-users. When I smoked weed for the first time, it was because friends had it. I never had a dealer give me a sample like " try this and call me later."

Slap. Did I mention weed? No. You know why? Because I don't consider it a drug. I know you think you have experience with "drugs" because you've smoked weed (ohhhh hardcore
roll.gif
), but I mentioned CRACK AND HEROIN for obvious reasons. You've never been approached by a dealer? That's cool. I bet a lot of us have.

That last sentence was real cute, by the way, even though I know you stole it from somewhere. Why don't you deposit your foot back into your mouth.
wink.gif

I never said anything about being hardcore, so slap your damn self. Maybe that's your kind of party. The point I was attempting to make was that drugs are shared with people that are comfortable with one another. Once that habit forms (addiction for some), that's when the dealer becomes involved. I know plenty of them and they don't give it away for free. And if you were approached by a dealer, it's because you appeared weak in their eyes and they preyed upon you.

Didn't I tell your bum *!@ to sign off. Yes, I quoted Tupac. How about I deposit my foot in your *!@ instead?
smokin.gif

I like the embers. I like your argument. But will you concede that it is in fact exactly even in terms of who is guilty?

Passion...I can't concede that...at least not that it's even. As it has been said, with no demand there are no dealers. Dealers dont recruit customers,they recruit employees to serve customers. The whole idea that blacks imprisoned their communities by selling crack has some logic to it in that they sold ahighly addictive drug to those that couldn't afford it. (Forgive me for my next statement) Those same dealers were no different than a company emerging tomeet a demand of society. We could all argue that fast food joints are wrong for selling high fat foods, but they are meeting a demand. It is thecustomer/users' choice.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

You can't blame the dealers. Imagine being a young ghetto kid and trying to attend school while your buddies are copping the best cars/kicks/clothes off of their dope money... of course they are going to want to drop out and slang.

I definitely think you can blame the users. It's so blatantly obvious that drugs are incredibly expensive, time-consuming, and damaging (besides some like weed or shrooms). If you really want to make it out, stay away from the rocks and needles.
are you serious? i grew up around kids my own age getting drug money all day. i saw them stunting but i also saw them getting robbed and going tojail. if you drop out of school cause you want cheese for jordans you probably weren't going to make it that far anyway.

AntBanks81 wrote:

roll.gif

wink.gif

smokin.gif
Please stop speaking on issues you obviously know nothing about. I already mention (and it's a proven fact) that some drugs can get you hooked after doing them ONE TIME. You really think people are like, "Hey bro, I just did crack. It's awesome. You should try it." Not really.

Also, being approached by a dealer just means that I've been in some not-so-nice areas. You've obviously never sold drugs. I have, by the way. Not something I'm proud of, but something I had to do at the time.

I don't see that anywhere in your posts. I agree with you that some drugs are stronger and hook people from the very beginning.

Being in some "not-so-nice areas," means nothing. Drug use and abuse occurs everywhere, not just in "tough" areas. So again it's about being preyed upon much like a woman is by a pimp before she becomes a prostitute.

You're wrong, I did sell weed ONLY (I know you don't consider it a drug, but the law does) and I never, ever, ever gave it away to make a new customer. As a user, I don't believe in trying to coerce someone into weed. As a seller, I was only interested in those that demanded it.

And I just spoke with a former user, he started with family and friends.

Ant you are completely right. i have a friend who got arrested for trafficking and selling cocaine. he used coke A LOT he also did beans and whatnot. when i met this kid freshman year the only thing he had done was smoke weed and that wasnt until he was 18 years old. well he likes this chick we bothknow and she likes blow so he tries it with her. he sees her and us doing beans and asks if we think its okay and we say sure. what happens? he ends upaddicted/selling cocaine and addicted to beans all in 2 years. this dude went 18 years without ever even trying weed but because a girl he liked did harderstuff he tried it and ruined his life. this kid was a white kid from ohio and nobody came to him and forced coke onto him, his girlfriend gave him some causeshe used. and thats not the only case i have another friend who got hooked on oxycontin because a chick he liked used. people do drugs for all sorts of reasonand generally they are pretty stupid.

I was watching a Police show yesterday on TLC & they raided an abandoned house & busted them for drugs .

They were putting some of the dealers & handcuffs & their mothers were crying / rowdy / upset .

One of the women Police officers was like ... "They run lives ... blah blah blah ... they did this to people ."

I couldn't help but
eyes.gif
because I feel like they did it to themselves .

Also the Man but I'm not going to get into all that ... I feel like drugdealers are just the middle man .

^^^^^^^ yeah the police women of browder county i think i will become a favorite the girl who slammed that chick while the cavity search was verycute...especially when she got mad & sweaty....... Sorry i BLAME THE F"IN MAN ITS HIS SHI%$

Cigarettes, Alcohol and are drugs too ..just that the gov't deemed them ok for our legal use..Food for thought..

You could blame drug dealers for ruining lives through violence thats caused. But you can't say they ruin lives because of the drugs alone. With thatlogic its McDonalds fault people are fat, and Anheuser Busch's fault for drunk driving deaths.

Back
Top Bottom