Drunk at work....

Joined Nov 13, 2012
So I went to the pirate game last night (we're in 1st place by the way haha) and had a looot of drinks, so i am currently paying for it at work this am .... I know this happens daily.....haha.....Share awkward/funny stories about being drunk/hungover at work....

Joined May 17, 2011
This is when you take a sick day or something. During the summers I tend to go to work hungover as ****, after a party or something. Worse is that I work outdoors. So drunk and hot weather don't mix well with me. Rough days, but I'm done putting myself in those situations. Have a good day OP.

Joined Nov 13, 2012
This is when you take a sick day or something. During the summers I tend to go to work hungover as ****, after a party or something. Worse is that I work outdoors. So drunk and hot weather don't mix well with me. Rough days, but I'm done putting myself in those situations. Have a good day OP.
haha yea luckily i work in an office setting, sitting in front of a comp all day...

Joined Oct 11, 2007
Made this mistake a few weeks ago. Went to a Happy Hour party for my cousin that lasted til 2pm. I had a few drinks and they were giving out free shots of the new Amaretto Ciroc. I went to work the next morning hurting. My head was pounding, felt super drowsy and kept burping and it tasted like alcohol lol. Luckily I work in an office. When i walked in my manager takes one look at me and says, "Rough night?". I just grunted and sat in my cube. Oh and i'm at work at 6am btw.

Joined Jun 4, 2012
Im with you op, I slept for 1.5 hrs and still feeling woozy. We not doing anything today so I'm straight chilling.

Top Boy

formerly jay patt
Joined Feb 5, 2013
Use to do this when I worked retail except I wouldn't come in with a hangover, I'd come in freshly drunk.

I did it on purpose as social lubricant

Im a black Warren Buffett when intoxicated. Use to sell my *** off.

Joined Nov 13, 2012
Use to do this when I worked retail except I wouldn't come in with a hangover, I'd come in freshly drunk.

"freshly drunk" as if you toook some shots back as you were driving to work hahaha

Top Boy

formerly jay patt
Joined Feb 5, 2013
Originally Posted by Jay Patt  

"freshly drunk" as if you toook some shots back as you were driving to work hahaha
I was.

Would pour myself some in a styrofoam cup for the ride to work. I wasn't finished until I was getting out of my car to walk into work.

Joined Dec 14, 2005
I have a million drunk at work stories from many different jobs. Enjoy them:

1. One of my college jobs was at my school's diner. I started off making ice cream and deserts and what not. A couple of times we decided to get drunk while working, completely ****** up orders and wild out.

2. I also worked at one of our school gyms in college as a supervisor and would have to open up the building. There were times when I would come in hungover and sleep under the desk in the staff office or find a closet and lay down a workout mat and pass out. I would tell my staff to radio me if anyone important came in.

3. My first year of teaching there were some days when I would come in a little hungover. The day after Cinco de Mayo I planned a test so that way I wouldn't have to teach, one of the smartest moves I ever made in my life. My kids came in to homeroom and they were like why are your eyes so red. My homegirl who taught at a different school ended up throwing up at her schools field day from being hungover.

4. In my current position I do orientation meetings for new employees. The day after Cinco de Mayo and the day after the Heat won the second chip I came in wreaking of tequila. We also had an end of year party recently where I got entirely to faded and didn't make it to work until 2:00 the next day. Everybody else was dead, but I was rejuvenated as hell.

I get my work done though, so that's all that really matters.

Joined Apr 15, 2007
Thirsty thursdays....$1 bottles at a bar by me when i was 22 used to get smashed on thrusdays and roll to work hung over as hell friday.
I remember i had mornings where id go to bed at 3 wake up at 6 go to work still drunk. And throw up in the bath room around 9. I was working an accounting job at the time. I would take 30 min toilet naps in the handicap stall. They had a chair in there... would sit on toilet lean back feet up on chair and set my alarm on my phone for 30 mins.

Can't do this now since i work 70 miles from home...id crash my car on my commute

Joined Apr 15, 2004
Man i cant go to work drunk lol.
Hi tho yes :smokin

Employee of the month 8)

Just for THAT day.

Joined Jul 15, 2001
Went to the Braves game last night....didnt stop drinking until 1:30am..... clocked in at work today at 9. I aint doing s today lol

Joined Jan 29, 2013
couple years ago, i used to work for a hotel as a maintainace man. pretty easy job so i didnt take it that serious. some nights when i would get pretty hammered i would just tell someone to drop me off in the hotel parking lot because i had to be there at 6am. best part was that i would clock in, ask the frontdesk where an open room was, tell them not to sell it, and get a couple more hours of sleep. I was cool with the maids but they would always come in, wake me up, give me a hard time and have me tell them the story of the night before 

now i work for a resrurant and i learned the hard way not to come in hungover or still a little buzzed. dealing with people, standing all day, and the smell of food and alcohol 

Joined Jan 30, 2010
Im with you op, I slept for 1.5 hrs and still feeling woozy. We not doing anything today so I'm straight chilling.
mane went to sleep at 5 and woke up at 6:50 :smh: ....had some beers and some Ciroc last night but no hangover, just sleepy as ****..

The worst was when i came in the work straight after a night out :x ... those 8 hours took forever, :smh: at me

Joined Nov 21, 2012
Got super tipsy on my bday had to go to work.(Night shift) Half way through my shift caught a hangover my head was pounding. Never again!!!!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now