Drunk at work....

I got trashed at an open bar company party last night, then went to work hungover this morning and slept in my car for 3 hours before going in to the office. :lol:

My buddy got drunk at a work party and smashed a coworker in the broom closet during the party

Worked at Jimmy John's in college. We were open until 2 AM during the week and 3 AM on the weekends. Every worker besides the owner was a college student. We'd have fifths in the ice machine in the back and cases of beer in the cooler every time a down supervisor was working. Oh, there was also a 6 foot bong we kept in the back room too. :lol:

Figured if we were stuck at work and not at the bar, we'd make due with what we had. I was a delivery driver so I made A LOT of idiotic decisions to drive around on the clock faded, but luckily nothing ever happened. And those deliveries where I'd roll up on a party and they'd offer a beer or toke for a tip? Why yes, yes I will. :smokin

I also worked at a pizza restaurant that had a full bar. We were all friends so when me and the homie were washing pans, the bartender would come back and bring us 151 and Coke to sip on. Dudes would be SLIZZARD as hell in the back making pizzas and ****. Then when our shifts were over we'd just head out front to the bar to keep the buzz going.

I miss college. :lol:

I worked at the downtown market at Penn State and I'd work 5-10pm on Fridays; so I'd bring vodka in a flask and pour it in energy drinks. This way when I was done I'd be on the same level as my friends when I went to meet them.

not drunk but one night i had a real hard time sleeping so i took an edible (first ever). Waited for it to kick in but i didnt know at the time that it took 30 to an hour kick in so i just said F_ im gonna sleep. next thing i know i wake up to my alarm higher than mt. everest. :smh: I work side by side with my boss. S_ was rough.

I've gone to work drunk a few times but at various levels of drunkness (never on my AMR shifts).

But it was at my summer sports camp job :wow: There were a few times where I would show up for like 10 minutes and then just leave because kids would know I was "sick".

Those were not proud moments. Gave my subordinates and coworkers a good chuckle and laugh for later, but not something I ever really wanna experience again.

Last summer was not a good summer.

Literally at the club right now.

About to sip, and be at work ready first thing in the morning.

Going to work hungover sucks..

Having a drink during lunch and going back to work feeling buzzed is where it's at..

Holiday parties, open bar company parties..... You'll always leave with a good story..

When we were 15 maybe, my boy worked at McDonald's. There was a basketball game at school or something and my friend gets blasted. After game was over, he got the bright idea to go get food. He goes to McDonald's barely standing, proceeds to the grill and starts making himself food - in timbs, a jersey, and jeans. Needless to say, he was fired IMMEDIATELY. They ended up rehiring him so I guess it worked out.

I was 21 and working at Wal-Mart with a couple friends. Wal-Mart always has black Friday sales and I was scheduled to be there at 4am. So it being thanksgiving night and I just finished dinner at 9pm, I decided to go party with the Kappas. Long story short, went to 2-3 different parties, got drunk beyond belief, stumbled into my boy's crib at 3am, got up still drunk at 5:30 and went to work. I don't think I made it 2 hours before I fell asleep in the stockroom.
:lol:

famb was grilling in timbbs?. hahahahahahaha

The people of this planet continue to disappoint and show how low they can get. 

Show some responsibility and self control. If you have to work the next day or in cases here, a few hours later, DON'T DRINK.

I don't need some co-worker coming to work tanked and putting my career and life on the line because they're too irresponsible to make the choice to not get drunk or high. 

There is absolutely no excuse.

Shame on any of you who have done this. 
famb just mad cuz folks make more than him by just playing in excel...

calm down bro.

People go to work drunk everyday B.
laugh.gif
Under rated response

I went to my last interview hung over as **** and i never felt so comfortable, felt like tom cruise jumping/talking to oprah on her couch. Got hired on the spot

You can tell there some young ins in here. Going to drunk work lol that ***** easy. Try going in when you been on a run for three or four days an ain't slept a wink. That's the real. Ask ex druggies what it like. You feel like you gonna die only a trip out to the whip makes it better . Sad but true.

You can tell there some young ins in here. Going to drunk work lol that ***** easy. Try going in when you been on a run for three or four days an ain't slept a wink. That's the real. Ask ex druggies what it like. You feel like you gonna die only a trip out to the whip makes it better . Sad but true.
what is it like :nerd:

Ain't nothing I would wish on my worst enemy. You gotta go hard ball to live that addict life. At time it's fun though. Many times yacked out in da Telly wit about three naked snow bunnies.

Going to work or school hungover might literally be the worst thing in the world. Got me chugging like 15 bottles of water before I head to bed just to avoid the feeling :lol: :smh:

I use to go to class and work drunk. It was soooooo fun, but going to class/work hung over is not cool. 

Pretty sure being young has nothing to do with it.

Most of us just aren't about that addict life. :lol:

Last time I went to work drunk I showed up 30 min late but it was cool I was drinking with the same ppl the night before haha

I try not to get to pilt for the fact Im a heavy sleeper when I drink so I know I'ma oversleep my alarm clock

Back
Top Bottom