Drunk texting....

Thats My Word

formerly derrty6232
How do you stop?
laugh.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

I don't understand why people do this. Its obvious you wanted to text said person before you got drunk. The liquid courage just got to ya.

Drunk Texting = FTL. It only works if u know the breezy is a sure thing. Rarely does a drunk text lead to a conversion of a new chick, again, unless its a surething anyway.

Forget this thread. Now that I reread what I texted to this female, it aint bad at all!!
happy.gif

Drunk textin FTW... i always have interesting conversations... and its a great way to start conversation the next day
laugh.gif

Let's see... drunk texting... you can either.. not get drunk... or leave your phone at home so you can't text.

I'm willing to bet most aren't willing to do either - so hopefully you have some understanding friends.

I usually text everyone who isn't with me and describe thing going on and how we should all be drunk together.

Then I text the lady pal long essays about how I love her and stuff
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NJstress03

either dunt drink or hide your phone before u drink
laugh.gif
But then I'll never find it
laugh.gif

I don't do this unless I have intentions of texting the person anyway. Like I won't text some random breezy just cause I'm drunk, even though itstempting sometimes just to see how they'll reply.

I've taken a couple of L's because of this.

Like being so drunk and taking down the wrong number and then end up sending a text to the wrong person FTL.
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]http://joshspear.com/item/bad-decision-blocker/[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Bad Decision Blocker[/td] [td]Thursday, 04.02.09[/td] [/tr][/table]
bdbjpg-480x360.jpg
Google's "unsend" setting has already saved thousands of savvy net-izens from mistaken late night e-mails. The new iPhone Bad Decision Blocker application goes one step further, by blocking specific contacts at preset times. So the next time you want to declare you love for your boss with a liquored up 4 a.m. ring, the iPhone will stop you.

FTW, this is how you can get the "nasty" out a girl. Depends on the chick tho, if she already feeling you. Drunk texting late night is what it istho, I get on my wreckless tip wit these broads

pimp.gif
this chick..damn near confessed her love for me last night via text.. beast mode has been activated.

I Never Send Msgs But I Always Seem To Get Them
laugh.gif

Oh The Fun Thats Come From Some Of The Convos
happy.gif
devil.gif
smokin.gif
....And The Bad Too
laugh.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by i like shoes too

[table][tr][td]http://joshspear.com/item/bad-decision-blocker/[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Bad Decision Blocker[/td] [td]Thursday, 04.02.09[/td] [/tr][/table]
bdbjpg-480x360.jpg
Google's "unsend" setting has already saved thousands of savvy net-izens from mistaken late night e-mails. The new iPhone Bad Decision Blocker application goes one step further, by blocking specific contacts at preset times. So the next time you want to declare you love for your boss with a liquored up 4 a.m. ring, the iPhone will stop you.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom