DUCK DYNASTY on A&E

laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Si is that ******g dude.

My favorite show on TV and it ain't emmmmm close.

Still rolling when Si ate the raccoon poop.

Si gotta be the only non-scripted character on this show..

the stuff he says and does is wildly entertaining. 

Best show on tv. Constant lulz.

Si is that dude. Plenty of times I hit the rewind button with that dude

a friend recently put me on this show and i cant stop watching it 

when Si is telling little kids about nam and the dad is skinning a duck at the school 
roll.gif
roll.gif

most of it is scripted, but Si is so appreciated.

the dad/founder was the starting QB ahead of Terry Bradshaw...quit his senior year to go hunting. Guy has a masters in education as well.

They know what their doing... and I am glad they are.

My favorite character changes episode to episode....Si, Jase, Phil are all hilarious

Had to drag this out of the woods and back to the forefront....this is the best show on tv hands down...and Si is that dude. He's 64 and jumping around like a 25 year old out there.

I love it. Him winning 2k cash was so good. I think my favorite was when they started talking to Jean-Luc about fish in the sea and he just starts naming every fish ahahahahha. Dying. ahhaahah.

Also, Jace and Phil are the only true rneck. When Phil saw Willy doing yoga ahahaaha. Si knows about everything from Miley Cyrus to the NBA. Funny enough, he doesn't much about Nascar. Martin getting a master's degree lol. The only actually kinda dumb one is Godwin.

I wonder how many duck calls they actually make a day in that place?

Last edited:
Here's what the show is about for those wondering:

Duck Dynasty is a reality television series on A&E. It shows the lives of the Robertson family, who became wealthy from their family-operated business, Duck Commander, operated in West Monroe, Louisiana, which makes products for duck hunters, primarily the duck call named Duck Commander. The Robertson men, brothers Phil and Si, and Phil's sons Jase, Willie, and Jep, are known for their long, flowing beards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom