Dude touches your girls @+@. Does it GO DOWN? VOL. True Story

At this party yesterday that my GF asked me to go to so ofcourse ima go for her. Saw hella people I used to know back in my childhood days. Talk to all of emlet em know who my girl is. So night goes on and my girl comes up to me and goes babe I gotta tell you something but you gotta promise you wont do anything.She goes should I tell you now or after I chose now. She tells me one of my boys from BACK in the day who knew she was my girl grabbed her @$* and my girl (whocan handle herself) goes "ohh helllll no. you must be trippin i gotta man" and he walked away hella quick. I got STONE FACED when she told me. 1. Hewas my boy. 2. He was drunk. 3. You already know. So her best friends tell me dont worry you know she can handle herself. Hes drunk. Just drop it. So I justsat down and didnt do anything about it upon her request. Later he comes up to her trying to apologize and she goes its not me you need to apologize to its myman. So he does and its squashed.

I went home asking myself. Should i have gotten up and done something or is what I did and trusting my girl and knowing that she told him off the good thing todo?

Originally Posted by The Harlem Shake

At this party yesterday that my GF asked me to go to so ofcourse ima go for her. Saw hella people I used to know back in my childhood days. Talk to all of em let em know who my girl is. So night goes on and my girl comes up to me and goes babe I gotta tell you something but you gotta promise you wont do anything. She goes should I tell you now or after I chose now. She tells me one of my boys from BACK in the day who knew she was my girl grabbed her @$* and my girl (who can handle herself) goes "ohh helllll no. you must be trippin i gotta man" and he walked away hella quick. I got STONE FACED when she told me. 1. He was my boy. 2. He was drunk. 3. You already know. So her best friends tell me dont worry you know she can handle herself. Hes drunk. Just drop it. So I just sat down and didnt do anything about it upon her request. Later he comes up to her trying to apologize and she goes its not me you need to apologize to its my man. So he does and its squashed.

I went home asking myself. Should i have gotten up and done something or is what I did and trusting my girl and knowing that she told him off the good thing to do?

If he was drunk let it slide............

This time

seems like the dude knew he was in the wrong, he apologized no need to start a fight.

if he didnt apologize and did it again or something (does it at another party in the future) then bring the thunder

Depends on how you felt about homeboy. If he was some cat that you wanted to beat down back in the day, you had your chance. If he was some dude you used toroll hard with, and actually had love for, then you did the right thing by letting it slide.

Let it ride fam; violence is not needed
smh.gif

In that situation, I wouldn't do anything but if he weren't drunk and was trying to disrespect my girl or me we'd be fighting.

Originally Posted by recognizAZ

seems like the dude knew he was in the wrong, he apologized no need to start a fight.

if he didnt apologize and did it again or something (does it at another party in the future) then bring the thunder

Nah fam, this was a test from your girl and you failed miserably. She wanted to see if you would defend her honor and you let logic lead you in the wrongdirection. Dont be surprised if you find her spreading for homeboy in question.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Nahhh i'm just playing fam, lol. You handled the situation like you were supposed to.Dont mind my earlier response, I'm just bored and just wanted to do a "hidden message" : )[/color]

I can at least respect the fact he apologized to you. Are you sure he knew beforehand that she was with you?

Originally Posted by recognizAZ

Well said.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Nah fam, this was a test from your girl and you failed miserably. She wanted to see if you would defend her honor and you let logic lead you in the wrong direction. Dont be surprised if you find her spreading for homeboy in question.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Nahhh i'm just playing fam, lol. You handled the situation like you were supposed to. Dont mind my earlier response, I'm just bored and just wanted to do a "hidden message" : )[/color]
Hes kinda right on this. You should of confronted him about it. Not with your fist but you should of talked to him.

Back
Top Bottom