Dude tries to ground n pound a cop... and gets shot

Man
mean.gif

Tough situation
mean.gif

Not sure, the cop was in fear for his life after situation went out of his hands.

Maybe he pulled the trigger too soon, but who's to say what's too soon or too long.

Idk man
mean.gif
From that position the guy could have put the cops lights out with any one of those punches... Once unconscious, who knows how far that guy would have gone.

From his injuries, sounds like the guy was hitting pretty damn hard from the jump... On your back getting hit so hard your Orbital bone breaks?.... Yeah that guy should have just taken his medicine and tried to sort whatever issue there was out after he was locked up.  

Last edited:
This is like that "Texas off-duty cop shooting up the shoplifters at Walmart" situation all over again. Crazy ishh all around.

This dude Bruno clearly has anger issues--maybe it was the liquor, maybe not. Either way, this could all have been avoided had the cop exercised better judgement--I feel.

1. The proper authorities had been summoned after the incident with the taxi driver. Rather than try to apprehend Bruno, Hubbard should have attended to the taxi driver instead of trying to apprehend Bruno.

2. He tried to go all super-cop and got man handled by a drunk. He brought that L all on himself. I suppose he was justified in defending himself as he did, but again, this whole situation could've have been avoided had he not attempted to overplay his cards. Bruno was ignorant by way of liquor, Hubbard was ignorant by way of his gun and badge.

Last edited:
Should have just pulled his gun out to scare him or at the very least just shoot him in the leg SMH. Didn't need to shoot him in the chest.
*Waits for the rustling of jimmies

I can see your soul at the edges of your eyes. It’s corrosive, like acid. You have a demon inside, and I don’t like your face. It makes me want to do things to it. If I see you again, I’m putting you down. There’s a shadow in you, son.

Drunk or not dude was resisting arrest one move you never do, just get the hand cuffs on sit in the drunk tank pay the fine go home.

Cop was in the right. Dude could of easily knocked him out took the gun shot the cop.

What pissed me off camera man was so quick to judge the cop but when cop went down no help could of lost an innocent man/father do a dam drunk smh

Last edited:
This is like that "Texas off-duty cop shooting up the shoplifters at Walmart" situation all over again. Crazy ishh all around.

This dude Bruno clearly has anger issues--maybe it was the liquor, maybe not. Either way, this could all have been avoided had the cop exercised better judgement--I feel.

1. The proper authorities had been summoned after the incident with the taxi driver. Rather than try to apprehend Bruno, Hubbard should have attended to the taxi driver instead of trying to apprehend Bruno.

2. He tried to go all super-cop and got man handled by a drunk. He brought that L all on himself. I suppose he was justified in defending himself as he did, but again, this whole situation could've have been avoided had he not attempted to overplay his cards. Bruno was ignorant by way of liquor, Hubbard was ignorant by way of his gun and badge.

it said the suspect [bruno] was trying to flee the scene after he assaulted the taxi driver. why wouldn't the cop chase after him?

on a side note, did anyone first read the title as "dude tries to cop a pound, gets shot"?

:lol: 'cuz I did.

Last edited:
I can see your soul at the edges of your eyes. It’s corrosive, like acid. You have a demon inside, and I don’t like your face. It makes me want to do things to it. If I see you again, I’m putting you down. There’s a shadow in you, son.

:lol: :pimp:

After watching the video and reading the story they dont match up but whatever. Thats what u get tryna crippler crossface a man with a gun on his hip

it said the suspect [bruno] was trying to flee the scene after he assaulted the taxi driver. why wouldn't the cop chase after him?

Well they were initially in the taxi with the cab driver prior to the assault. My logic is that, like NYC cabs, the Kansas City cabs likely have surveillance systems in place, which are geared towards deterring crimes against the cabbies. They could simply have consulted the surveillance materials to identify Bruno had he fled.

Also, Hubbard was an off-duty cop working a security gig at a hotel--this is where it becomes a grey area. I just don't think an off-duty cop should get involved in such situations especially when on-duty officers are already responding to the situation. I think his priority should've been to attend to the cabbie's immediate safety, if he wanted to get involved.

As I see it, Hubbard got involved in this situation because he was a "cop" with a "badge" and a "gun", and he figured this authority was absolute. Clearly, it wasn't and he got his *** beat; at which point, fearing for his life, he resorted to extreme measures.

Would he have confronted Bruno without his "badge" and "gun"?

Would you, a layman, confront and try to apprehend a raging drunk after the proper authorities have been called?

Last edited:
After watching the video and reading the story they dont match up but whatever. Thats what u get tryna crippler crossface a man with a gun on his hip

Im sayin though..the story made it seem like the cop was one punch away from being KNOCKEF OUT COLD. In the video, he was on his back for 2 seconds before pulling his gun. He wasnt justified in killing him but thats what you get for fighting a cop.

Dude deserved what he got IMO

If some dude is on top of me bashing my face best believe I'm reaching for my gun

Last edited:
Should have listened to the bystanders recording "don't hit fight the cop" or whatever they said. That's the last person you want to hit because of those reasons in the video lul what a fool

personally, if I were the cop I wouldn't have shot unless I know I'm in serious danger. Just because you get beaten up doesn't mean you should shoot.

He's a cop though so he's not seeing any time.

I don't believe it's right for the cop to have the right to shoot just because he's a cop. If they're going to allow him to plea self defense and get away with it, do the same for civilians in that situation. If not then give him time.

edit: I think this was justified. As much as I hate cops, you're in idiot if you try to fight one.

Last edited:
Dude cleary looks like he has some rolling/grappling experience. A couple more seconds of punching, the cop would have been out.

personally, if I were the cop I wouldn't have shot unless I know I'm in serious danger. Just because you get beaten up doesn't mean you should shoot.

I don't believe it's right for the cop to have the right to shoot just because he's a cop. If they're going to allow him to plea self defense and get away with it, do the same for civilians in that situation. If not then give him time.

edit: I think this was justified. As much as I hate cops, you're in idiot if you try to fight one.

dude wasn't in serious danger? A big, intoxicated dude was smashing his head into concrete :smh:

Did you not read?

Dude broke a few things in his face. Mounted and punches thrown at him, and hes not in danger? Put the J down boi. 
laugh.gif

A lot of people in here don't understand what happens when your head bounces off cement :lol:

that G&P game was looking solid though. I'm surprised the officer wasn't out after that initial impact, dude got rocked.

As I see it, Hubbard got involved in this situation because he was a "cop" with a "badge" and a "gun"

.... so he got involved because he was a police officer?

same way people get involved in house fires because they are "firemen" with a "firetruck" and a "firehose"

lol

Last edited:

fox_zimmerman_laughs_130703c1.gif

Boy George wasn't in the same league when it came to how much trouble he was really in compared to the cop in the video... He shot a 15 year old kid and was acquitted.
Has nothing to do with him being a cop, he killed in 100% self defense. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom