DUIs=THE ULTIMATE L

I've never been caught with a DUI. I drink one or two beers and drive once in a while (paranoid as hell though) I work for a beer distributor, so if I get caught, it's bye bye to my employment. I'm thinking of buying a breathalyzer to to play it safe. Anyone have any experience with one??

You can still get a DUI being under .08bac, even though you're under the limit you are still under the influence! They hand out DUI's like parking tickets now!
U can but it is rare. You really have to be driving reckless to get a dui under .08...

I've never been caught with a DUI. I drink one or two beers and drive once in a while (paranoid as hell though) I work for a beer distributor, so if I get caught, it's bye bye to my employment. I'm thinking of buying a breathalyzer to to play it safe. Anyone have any experience with one??
I had one before i bought off ebay for about $30 but if your drinking 1 or 2 beers (like u said), you dont have anything to worry about unless u drinking 40 ozs

Wow, you are a dummy. You said you drive with an open container drinking alcohol while driving. I hope you get pulled over and locked up.

That's just blatant and inexcusable.
mean.gif
Well its acutally legal where im at to have a open container. I drink is not going to affect my driving and I will still be well within the .bac limit..

Back
Top Bottom