Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

Thanks man, I'm very excited.

I hardly ever buy stuff in 11.5 as I'm really OCD with all boxes in the closet being a 12, but I need these.
laugh.gif
They run big so you should be good fam...

Just got mine from offspring. Very nice buttery suede, quality is better than most modern nikes, just wish the box wasn't destroyed. But satisfied regardless, might have to wear them after work it's nice out today

Yup, good thing about small tongue Dunks.

Super excited for these, ugh!
only bone to pick with you and mostly just because I know people love to pick bones with you...

You have words for multi color cw's but these you let pass?

I know why but eh, I'm on vacation and bored.

only bone to pick with you and mostly just because I know people love to pick bones with you...

:lol:

I don't really follow, I owned these in 2002 when they originally dropped, I beat them so hard they literally fell apart and had to throw them away.

The shoes these days are just beyond pathetic, these are cleanly done with suede, you can tell they're not some flashy shoe like some Jeremy Scott Adidas with dumb florescent colors and such, all the colors on these, even the og's were subtle and bland.

laugh.gif

I don't really follow, I owned these in 2002 when they originally dropped, I beat them so hard they literally fell apart and had to throw them away.

The shoes these days are just beyond pathetic, these are cleanly done with suede, you can tell they're not some flashy shoe like some Jeremy Scott Adidas with dumb florescent colors and such, all the colors on these, even the og's were subtle and bland.
You sure they weren't released in 2004 like your bison and supreme dunk his? 
roll.gif

^ He's got a great point. Everyone was kinda blown away when the realse info even dropped. This truly came outta nowhere from Nike. It was cool tho I haven't had a true hyperstricke release in a while.

You guys would consider this release a hyperstrike?

-Drew

Anyone else order their Viotechs from Natterjacks? It's my first time ordering from Natterjacks and their communication is horrible. I've sent them several messages since placing my order and no reply. It says my shoes have supposedly shipped but no tracking number.

At the very least a quickstrike... By most accounts it could be considered a Hyperstrike. Mostly tier 0 stores got the release other stores on lower tiers got very few if any. The only reason it may not be considered hyper is because they hit NDC (for less than 1 second) and hit a couple of Niketowns outside of the US

smh you can tell the younger cats in here. talking about hyperstrikes and tier zeros.

although i can be completely antiquated and maybe nike changed their definition of tier zero accounts.

but hyperstrike cmon fambs

Anyone else order their Viotechs from Natterjacks? It's my first time ordering from Natterjacks and their communication is horrible. I've sent them several messages since placing my order and no reply. It says my shoes have supposedly shipped but no tracking number.
I ordered from them earlier in the week and received no email or tracking number. My homie ordered his pair after me and he received a email from them with tracking number Friday morning. I've been curious about my order...still only says complete.

Last edited:
smh you can tell the younger cats in here. talking about hyperstrikes and tier zeros.

although i can be completely antiquated and maybe nike changed their definition of tier zero accounts.

Yeah I'm pretty sure there were more than 48 pairs of these. Although I am surprised that Nike didn't tag these with the NRG label, unless that has gone away too, haven't seen it on a release since last year.

Last edited:

These were def. more limited than your typical QS release...

The entire San Francisco Bay Area only received 14 pairs total.

We have 2 Tier Zero accounts (Undftd and Darkside), only one of those spots received the Vio's.

I agree with you that these are def. not a Hyperstrike so what would you consider that?

Stores out here that get the typical limited NSW crap (Corks, Yeezy's) did not receive the Viotech's..

Last edited:
What's he point of putting a label on the release? In my opinion they weren't what I consider a hypersttike or tier zero release. Heck, I thought the tier zero name didn't even exist anymore.

I've seen tier zero dropped a couple of times over the last couple years but it's def less common....

Smh at whoever said that "young guys" comment. I've put in my decade and although it I may not have the years or experience some of you have with collecting to say the least I've earned my stripes

The reason I asked was because Jada mentioned it. That's why the question popped up in my head especially since an OG member made mention of it. I looked at the release as a tier zero.

-Drew

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom