Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

Tier Zero release.

Was listed and categorized as such in many different places. Most have disappeared along with the stock.

got mine yesterday. definitely on point in person. threw orange sb laces in mine, its a analogous color to every color on the shoe

These definitely run big. Good thing I made sure to get the 11.5.

Pics make the "shape" look way worse than it does in person. I'm satisfied.

Last edited:
These definitely run big. Good thing I made sure to get the 11.5.

Pics make the "shape" look way worse than it does in person. I'm satisfied.
Are the about 1/2 sized bigger? I wear 11 in Sbs . Think 10.5 will be safe ?
You can get away with a 10.5 if you have other shoes which are 10.5.

My feet are basically right smack dab in between 11.5/12, so I size up and down depending on the fit of the shoe.  In some rare cases, I can get away with a 12.5 (LeBron 9's).  I can never do an 11 though but with this shoe, it might be possible without the insole.  The leather liner and lack of fat tongue makes it a very loose fit.  My feet easily slide in and out (pause) unless I tie the laces real tight.

My feet are basically right smack dab in between 11.5/12, so I size up and down depending on the fit of the shoe.  In some rare cases, I can get away with a 12.5 (LeBron 9's).  I can never do an 11 though but with this shoe, it might be possible without the insole.  The leather liner and lack of fat tongue makes it a very loose fit.  My feet easily slide in and out (pause) unless I tie the laces real tight.
Ah ok hmm the only 10.5s i have is probably the dunk hi SBs , air max 1s and so forth im always an 11 , i guess i can probably be safe with 10.5s 

Last edited:

Ah ok hmm the only 10.5s i have is probably the dunk hi SBs , air max 1s and so forth im always an 11 , i guess i can probably be safe with 10.5s 
If you can fit AM1s in a 10.5, these will be no problem to fit in a 10.5.

Agreed.

I'm a size 10 in all shoes and a 10.5 is select SB's and a 9.5 in the Viotechs fit perfect for me.

REPPED.

Dope.

REPPED.

yeah im a true size 10 and got these in a 10.5. theyre slightly big around the ankle collar due to a lack of padding in the leather liner but they still fit pretty well

Just made it home from a weekend out and about and saw that USPS tried to deliver my pair yesterday despite me putting a hold on all deliveries. I hope everything is painless tomorrow when they're supposed to resume delivery.

After a bit of miscommunications I finally got my pair in today, tried them on and I love how they feel on foot. I'd still like to get a pair from 2002, but these will do for now.

Back
Top Bottom