Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

Get used to waiting...took me nearly 3 weeks to get my bred 11s from them

I learned a long time ago not to order anything from them unless it's nothing I want to wear any time soon. I'd kill for them to offer a speedier/trackable shipping option. They've always got amazing exclusives too, but I just can't pull the trigger knowing it'll be almost a month until I see my shoes.

Get used to waiting...took me nearly 3 weeks to get my bred 11s from them
I learned a long time ago not to order anything from them unless it's nothing I want to wear any time soon. I'd kill for them to offer a speedier/trackable shipping option. They've always got amazing exclusives too, but I just can't pull the trigger knowing it'll be almost a month until I see my shoes.
They do but most people too cheap to shell out a few more dollars for faster shipping.

CT order finally came in today, pretty satisfied overall. These definitely do run big though. 

Last edited:
truth

going to be waiting a while for the roshe run collabo they just made, as well as black grapes i bought from them 

something i whipped up in Illustrator a few days ago, thought you guys might enjoy

Is it just me or is the box for these considerably larger than normal? I put the 11 against other dunk boxes I've got and it was almost the same size as the size 11 Carnivore box from 2011.

Last edited:
Is it just me or is the box for these considerably larger than normal? I put the 11 against other dunk boxes I've got and it was almost the same size as the size 11 Carnivore box from 2011.
They are. Just like Penny V boxes. 

Nike should just be consistent in boxes. I have leaning towers due to the unconsistentcy

That TLO was a complete . Picked up a pair in Paris, France at the Nike in Les Halles. Great to be on vaycay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom