Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

Wut a year for the Dunk. First the undftds, then Viotechs, and now snakeskin...I hope they retro the Samba dunks
smokin.gif
No...

also the whole shoe is quality in terms of material.

even down to da insole.

if you are a dunk fan, i highly suggest you cop now.

if a crappy phone pic will sell you, imagine when other members post there dslr shots.

edit: they didn't get taken off the release calendar, just moved to the 31st. Maybe I'll pick up another pair then.

Last edited:
Pushed to the 31st? Great. More time for these to generate hype. Copping off end now to avoid that headache altogether. :lol:

I'm hoping these fit the same as the UNDFTD 03' retros. I ordered the same size that I wear in those.

Last edited:
They'll probably fit more like the viotechs, which most people found to fit a little looser than regular dunks, I was ok with my TTS, but I have a tendency to wear thick socks. I'm a little worried that H-S hasn't given me shipping notice yet, they used to be johnny on the spot with orders, placed by 11am CST in the US and I'd have a notice by 3pm CST that they were being shipped that day. I guess they've gotten a lot busier than they were 4 years ago.

damn, both sites dont have sz 14s.
wouldve gotten them from end since its 20% off for non european customers
thanks for the info

I couldn't find the procedure for getting the 20% off from end. My pairs came out to 276 shipped which isn't that bad of a deal all things considered. That's like 3 dollars more than it'd cost from blends and 25 more than it'd cost from NDC. I should shoot them an email to find out about that 20% and see if they can adjust my price.

I couldn't find the procedure for getting the 20% off from end. My pairs came out to 276 shipped which isn't that bad of a deal all things considered. That's like 3 dollars more than it'd cost from blends and 25 more than it'd cost from NDC. I should shoot them an email to find out about that 20% and see if they can adjust my price.

The 20% is taken off the top when you log in and list a US address, if you use the US version of their site you never even notice it since it'll display in dollars and not pounds sterling.

this is what their site says

Do you offer a VAT discount to non EU customers?

Customer's ordering from outside the European Union will receive a 20% VAT discount on their order. This is applied at checkout once your delivery details are complete.

To work out the price with the VAT discount applied, divide the displayed price by 1.2. Simply reducing the price by 20% does not apply as the discount is only applicable to the VAT inclusive amount.

Last edited:
Well I got my 3M snakes in finally, took a bit longer than I thought it would, but I have to say I'm pretty happy with them, no glue stains, quality doesn't seem awful on the leather, Can't wait to wear them out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom