**** gbe *****
Expand

OTFLANDLORD ‏@IINKY_chiefwuk 10h

@ChiefKeef u a ***** shorty #TURNUP #OTF
Retweeted by LIL DURK

LIL DURK ‏@lildurk_ 9h

S/o @LilReese300 and @FREDOSANTANA300 for bein 100 and not #fufu #Squaaaaaad

OTFLANDLORD ‏@IINKY_chiefwuk 9h

MONEY DONT CHANGE REAL ****** ON BD ME N BRO @lildurk_ still n these streets we ain't duckn **** on lil moe
Retweeted by LIL DURK

LIL DURK ‏@lildurk_ 9h

S/o @LilReese300 and @FREDOSANTANA300 for bein 100 and not #fufu #Squaaaaaad

Chief Keef's twitter:

****** Funny As **** [emoji]128514[/emoji]

victor page

Banned
Joined Jan 14, 2013
It was bound to happen.

These dudes are all from different sets...just the same gang.

Joined Apr 12, 2011
I tried to listen to keefs album but couldnt get with most songs but i like durk on santanas mixtape so ehhhh. Hope no one dies over this

Last edited:

black migo

Banned
Joined Feb 10, 2013
I play all my **** like april fools is fire but it look like durk and keef never really fxd with eachother like that, never seen them in a video together

Joined Dec 14, 2005
Durk can actually rap and has some actual substance, Keef??? Naw, especially now. That boy building houses with them bricks he's putting out

Joined Jun 1, 2011
Keef's songs from right before he went to jail til now all song like "BAAAAABAAAAAAMOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOW"

If ten years ago you told me that two gentlemen that go by the names of Durk and Keef were arguing in this manner, I would have probably just ended it
Strong avy to post

Last edited:

216301baller

Banned
Joined Aug 27, 2006
Lol rite none of these dudes have "substance ".. i bump his mixtape all the time and I haven't heard a durk track that made me want to turn down my music and think about life lol

Last edited:

216301baller

Banned
Joined Aug 27, 2006
Lol rite none of these dudes have "substance ".. i bump his mixtape all the time and I haven't heard a durk track that made me want to turn down my music and think about life lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now