Durk vs. Chief Keef vol beef?

Yea you really can't blame people for being curious. These dudes are all up in their videos telling you what they claim, throwing up their set, telling you who they're warring with, disrespecting dead dudes, and even uploading videos of them getting into shootouts :smh: . As seymour would say, this is All Bad. Can't believe I almost got sucked up into this **** when I was younger ain't nothing cool about this.

Last edited:
Yea you really can't blame people for being curious. These dudes are all up in their videos telling you what they claim, throwing up their set, telling you who they're warring with, disrespecting dead dudes, and even uploading videos of them getting into shootouts :smh: . As seymour would say, this is All Bad. Can't believe I almost got sucked up into this **** when I was younger ain't nothing cool about this.

This

To me hip hop is more than just the music the rapper puts out. I like to know where they are from and what they are about (it helps you understand the meaning behind the music)

So when i hear a keef or durk song i know why im lost and i feel like it does not make sence cause they whole life is confusing. They saying bang bang cause thats all they know

I would think anybody not from chicago or that doesnt have people there would have to find out about this **** thru the net. Its alot of hoods that dont do the gang **** yall do kno that right? So when u mess with somebodys music u wanna get a understanding of what they are talking about whether its gangs, slang, clothes. 

If you pay attention which doesnt even matter anymore because he clearly isnt inspired but for a good reason, chief keef is the only one who really gets to enjoy the fruits of his labor, and partly thats because he has some real old men around him who want to stay eating forever. All the kid does now is tour and party on youtube in his house or in LA.
Where all the rest of them Reese, Durk, SD, Fredo are stuck in the proving grounds making last second decisions to join lesser known crews like coke boys, still shooting hood footage videos and still tryna pump singles even though both should be where keef is but after that girl stomping and then durk getting arrested again, def jam shelved the albums
i dont know this for sure "but im taking a educated guess". Keef would of been dropped but hate being sober did solid numbers so i think there gonna try again. All is null and void once them young fire spitters "herb and bibby" drop them tapes tho

Last edited:
If you pay attention which doesnt even matter anymore because he clearly isnt inspired but for a good reason, chief keef is the only one who really gets to enjoy the fruits of his labor, and partly thats because he has some real old men around him who want to stay eating forever. All the kid does now is tour and party on youtube in his house or in LA.
Where all the rest of them Reese, Durk, SD, Fredo are stuck in the proving grounds making last second decisions to join lesser known crews like coke boys, still shooting hood footage videos and still tryna pump singles even though both should be where keef is but after that girl stomping and then durk getting arrested again, def jam shelved the albums
i dont know this for sure "but im taking a educated guess". Keef would of been dropped but hate being sober did solid numbers so i think there gonna try again. All is null and void once them young fire spitters "herb and bibby" drop them tapes tho
this is spot on!!!!!!

esp that last part :wink:

one bibby and herb drop them tapes, no more cats in the chi are gonna be able to get the shine or plays they was gettin just cause they got catchy beats, hooks and ad libs. they gonna become washed quicker than they got up cause everyone gonna realize how untalented they are on a lyrical level..bibby and herb gonna change the game in terms of chicago rap. its gonna bring out who really can rap and who can't cause cats will gotta step their **** up. i can put money on that!

Last edited:
Durk was on Sway in the morning and basically took the diplomatic route. He said that everyone wants them to beef just because they're the biggest in Chicago now

I would think anybody not from chicago or that doesnt have people there would have to find out about this **** thru the net. Its alot of hoods that dont do the gang **** yall do kno that right? So when u mess with somebodys music u wanna get a understanding of what they are talking about whether its gangs, slang, clothes. 
i live in englewood and EVERY hood in chicago is gang territory

yo I rocks with herb & bibby but ya gassin em OD

they can spit but ya really thinkin they gon change the game or something

Herb n bibby my dudes but yall acting like they gon have the 50 cent affect n every other chiraq rapper will be ja rule. Keef still will be keef, durk will be durk, fredo, reese etc

Was on soundcloud and keefs go to jail popped up.

That might be the worst song I ever heard

I don't **** with drill music AT ALL... but herb and bibby can indeed spit.

I just wish they was talking about what they talking about, and choose to rap about some substance. Would love for to link up with TDE or some **** like that.

It flopped, due to the money invested. He has until December to do 250 or Interscope can drop him. They'll probably put him on a subsidiary under a crew.

Dis ***** Wanted A Song Wit me Soo Bad Dat He Stole One From chop or chop Gave it to em On odee i need A Check ! Ima have my label Get a urs
— AlmightySo (@ChiefKeef) August 6, 2013
laugh.gif

I'm actually thinking this might be staged a bit.

I remember back when I still wanted to rap, my cousin said I sounded like I was from Chicago. Thankfully this was 05 with Common, prime Kanye, Twista, and early Lupe. I'd be embarrassed as hell if he said that in 2013.

Back
Top Bottom