Dwanye Wade is a dirty @! player

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by abutta13

Originally Posted by af1 1982

I'm a Kobe fan. Never really liked Wade but that wasn't a cheap shot. Dude wouldn't do that on purpose. If you've truly played basketball, stuff like that happens.
thats the thing though, most of the dudes on here dont realize that because they are the type that got picked last in kickball and bust a nut whenever there favorite player plays well.  its like people have never heard the term, "no easy buckets." i no it is just an all star game but when one of the best players of all time puts u in the spin cycle and is about to score it is easy to forget that its just an exhibition game.  it was an unnecessary foul but it was an understandable one.
No it wasn't.

Wrap his arms up. Slap the ball out of his hands... Don't go over his shoulders near his head and flagrantly foul him.

It was a despicable act by Wade and I hope he wears some extra pads and braces for his sake on Sunday. Bynum's dirty %!! is about to lay him out.

Could you imagine if something went down on the court? Miami doesn't have one tough player that would back Wade up.
laugh.gif

I could be wrong because I haven't seen the play since it happened but from What i remember wade was initially going for the block and because Kobe didnt get up as fast as wade had anticipated he ended up coming down on him hard. He couldn't slap the ball out of his hands because Kobe's move was too quick and wade was already in the air. Not a dirty play just an unfortunate one. The only thing I got from it is that wade can be overly competitive at times and that Kobe was a good sport and tough as nails for playing through it. An apology would have been appropriate but I'm not about to bash someone for not being buddy buddy with their main competition.
edit: just watched it and i was wrong about him going for block.  it was a bit excessive but i still wouldnt call it dirty.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by knightngale

Also, Kobe has ABUSED wade almost every time they have played against each other. The only dudes that have played well with Kobe head to head are  prime Tmac and Bron.

Likewise.

imager.php
imager.php

And many many more.
A few plays in his career does not mean that Wade had better games when they matched up. I can post 10 gifs of Bonzi wells embarrassing kobe during the early 2000's but that does not mean Wells outplayed Kobe head to head.
If your boy wade had outplayed Kobe all those games then he would be known as the best SG in the league. It is sad that a 28 year old wade in his prime is still not clear cut the best SG in the league vs a 33 past his prime Kobe.

lol@ this epox dude saying I'm wrong and that is why Kobe is hated. Stop bringing in weak arguments.

Originally Posted by epox12

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Kobe won the MVP in 2008 but his prime ended in 2007? Ok
eyes.gif
You Fail to comprehend again. I was referring to Kobe when he was in his top shape. From 2002-2007. Kobe has athletically + skills and health.
In 2008 he was already a 30 years old vet with 5 NBA finals appearance and his knees already racked up 12 NBA seasons
He was 29 he was not 30. You keep wanting him to be 30 but he was 29. His skills were not diminishing at that point he was at the top of his game he won MVP and the Lakers were favored going into the Finals. He played in the Olympics in the summer of 2008 and was the reason the US won the gold but somehow he was not close to the same player he was in 2007? Ok. I think you are failing to comprehend.
LOl are you saying a 29 years old Kobe with 12 seasons and 5 NBA finals appearance is in the same shape as any other 29-30 years old athlete ? Get out of here.

2002-2007 Kobe was a lot more quick/explosive and lethal than a 2008 til now Kobe. Combine that with his skills and you got a damn near unstoppable scorer. If you haven't seen prime Kobe 2002-2007 regularly please do me a favor and search it up on youtube.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Also, Kobe has ABUSED wade almost every time they have played against each other. The only dudes that have played well with Kobe head to head are  prime Tmac and Bron.

Likewise.

imager.php
imager.php

And many many more.
A few plays in his career does not mean that Wade had better games when they matched up. I can post 10 gifs of Bonzi wells embarrassing kobe during the early 2000's but that does not mean Wells outplayed Kobe head to head.
If your boy wade had outplayed Kobe all those games then he would be known as the best SG in the league. It is sad that a 28 year old wade in his prime is still not clear cut the best SG in the league vs a 33 past his prime Kobe.

lol@ this epox dude saying I'm wrong and that is why Kobe is hated. Stop bringing in weak arguments.
lmao i know right he probably didn't even watch Kobe from 2002-2007.  And the other dude really insert gifs of a few Wade moves on Kobe ?
laugh.gif

Wade said he still owes Kobe another one. He's not going to apologize or even entertain the idea that maybe he went a little far, every response to a question about it he just continues to whine that Kobe fouled him twice on a previous play and he still owes Kobe one.

Does come off kind of *****made to me, especially coming from a dude who won a championship of bogus calls

Also, Kobe has ABUSED wade almost every time they have played against each other.
Abused, huh?

[table][tr][th=""]Player[/th][th=""]G[/th][th=""]W[/th][th=""]L[/th][th=""]GS[/th][th=""]MP[/th][th=""]FG[/th][th=""]FGA[/th][th=""]FG%[/th][th=""]3P[/th][th=""]3PA[/th][th=""]3P%[/th][th=""]FT[/th][th=""]FTA[/th][th=""]FT%[/th][th=""]ORB[/th][th=""]DRB[/th][th=""]TRB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TOV[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade[/td][td]15[/td][td]8[/td][td]7[/td][td]15[/td][td]38.5[/td][td]8.6[/td][td]19.9[/td][td].431[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]1.8[/td][td].296[/td][td]7.8[/td][td]9.9[/td][td].791[/td][td]1.3[/td][td]3.2[/td][td]4.5[/td][td]7.0[/td][td]2.0[/td][td]1.1[/td][td]4.1[/td][td]2.7[/td][td]25.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kobe Bryant[/td][td]15[/td][td]7[/td][td]8[/td][td]15[/td][td]41.3[/td][td]9.4[/td][td]21.0[/td][td].448[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]4.9[/td][td].311[/td][td]7.9[/td][td]9.0[/td][td].881[/td][td]0.9[/td][td]3.1[/td][td]4.0[/td][td]5.1[/td][td]1.4[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]3.3[/td][td]3.5[/td][td]28.3[/td][/tr][/table]
They've each had some big games against the other. Saying he abused Wade almost every time they played is going too far.

It is sad that a 28 year old wade in his prime is still not clear cut the best SG in the league vs a 33 past his prime Kobe.
Anyone who doesn't think Wade is better than Kobe at this point is delusional.

Originally Posted by JD617

Also, Kobe has ABUSED wade almost every time they have played against each other.
Abused, huh?

[table][tr][th=""]Player[/th][th=""]G[/th][th=""]W[/th][th=""]L[/th][th=""]GS[/th][th=""]MP[/th][th=""]FG[/th][th=""]FGA[/th][th=""]FG%[/th][th=""]3P[/th][th=""]3PA[/th][th=""]3P%[/th][th=""]FT[/th][th=""]FTA[/th][th=""]FT%[/th][th=""]ORB[/th][th=""]DRB[/th][th=""]TRB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TOV[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade[/td][td]15[/td][td]8[/td][td]7[/td][td]15[/td][td]38.5[/td][td]8.6[/td][td]19.9[/td][td].431[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]1.8[/td][td].296[/td][td]7.8[/td][td]9.9[/td][td].791[/td][td]1.3[/td][td]3.2[/td][td]4.5[/td][td]7.0[/td][td]2.0[/td][td]1.1[/td][td]4.1[/td][td]2.7[/td][td]25.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kobe Bryant[/td][td]15[/td][td]7[/td][td]8[/td][td]15[/td][td]41.3[/td][td]9.4[/td][td]21.0[/td][td].448[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]4.9[/td][td].311[/td][td]7.9[/td][td]9.0[/td][td].881[/td][td]0.9[/td][td]3.1[/td][td]4.0[/td][td]5.1[/td][td]1.4[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]3.3[/td][td]3.5[/td][td]28.3[/td][/tr][/table]
They've each had some big games against the other. Saying he abused Wade almost every time they played is going too far.

It is sad that a 28 year old wade in his prime is still not clear cut the best SG in the league vs a 33 past his prime Kobe.
Anyone who doesn't think Wade is better than Kobe at this point is delusional.
im saying... kobe has always been a better shooter then wade, but if kobe stans wanna go stat for stat in a all around game with assist, steals, blocks... wades black out year vs kobe black out year was pretty damn crazy...

Yall let the Laker fans cook man.

Up in arms over a play that Kobe himself took on the chin and kept on moving.

It's over for yall, we get it, it sucks.

You Fail to comprehend again. I was referring to Kobe when he was in his top shape. From 2002-2007. Kobe has athletically + skills and health.
In 2008 he was already a 30 years old vet with 5 NBA finals appearance and his knees already racked up 12 NBA seasons
He was 29 he was not 30. You keep wanting him to be 30 but he was 29. His skills were not diminishing at that point he was at the top of his game he won MVP and the Lakers were favored going into the Finals. He played in the Olympics in the summer of 2008 and was the reason the US won the gold but somehow he was not close to the same player he was in 2007? Ok. I think you are failing to comprehend.
LOl are you saying a 29 years old Kobe with 12 seasons and 5 NBA finals appearance is in the same shape as any other 29-30 years old athlete ? Get out of here.

2002-2007 Kobe was a lot more quick/explosive and lethal than a 2008 til now Kobe. Combine that with his skills and you got a damn near unstoppable scorer. If you haven't seen prime Kobe 2002-2007 regularly please do me a favor and search it up on youtube.
I live in L.A. and watched his entire career from his rookie year I don't need youtube but it sounds like you do. So you are saying he lost two steps from 2007 to 2008? OK. I like how you completely ignore the points I made about the Olympics and the Lakers being favorites going into that series. You have decided that 5 year window was his prime so go ahead and keep believing that.  

I live in L.A. and watched his entire career from his rookie year I don't need youtube but it sounds like you do. So you are saying he lost two steps from 2007 to 2008? OK. I like how you completely ignore the points I made about the Olympics and the Lakers being favorites going into that series. You have decided that 5 year window was his prime so go ahead and keep believing that.  
haha ok If you live in LA like you said and if you truly have watched Kobe regularly like you claim you did then you should notice that Kobe adjusted his game in 2008. I didn't say he lost a step yet in 2008 but clearly he didn't play with the quickness/explosiveness and the above the rim style like he did from 2002-2007. Also he was more of a MVP in 2006 than he did 2008. In 2006 he had a team full of bums and still took it to 7 games with the 2nd best team in NBA the Suns

Originally Posted by kix4kix

On what planet is Kobe not better than Wade?
in Heat fans world . lol . Stats don't mean %@%. Most of them are misleading anyway.  Anyone who watch the game regularly ever since 2002 know Kobe is much more deadlier player than Dwade can ever be.

Since when are 57 win teams without home court advantage against a 66 win team considered favorites?

I'd take Kobe over Wade, !#$* Wade
laugh.gif

He's good tho, I can't lie, and I wont use the USA basketball team as a way to say Kobe is better.
But, I'd still take an old Kobe than an oft-injured Wade.
Besides, put the best player in the world on Kobe's team and see if he doesn't look any better...

RT @KevinDing: Kobe on @DwyaneWade and nose-breaking foul: "It was very simple. He didn't mean to do it. ... He's not that type of person."

Kobe doesn't care. Of course, he's probably lying and hes gunna play extra hard on Sunday. We'll see I guess.

Prime Kobe smoke Dwade any day of the week. Heat fans take your crap outta here.
Are you sure about that? Paul Pierce got the better of prime Kobe in the 2008 Finals. Blanket statements like that are tough to prove.
Which has what to do with Wade exactly? 

Wade is salty, for what reason, I don't know.

He's the type of guy that has to get the "last lick". Just like when he PURPOSELY put Rondo in a falling Figure 4 leg lock. He puts up a front like he's so wholesome but dude is mad cocky and has ego issues now that he's a super star.He's the type of guy that despises being outshined by opponents and will result to dirty measures if challenged.

Dwade has always had a chip on his shoulder.
I hate Kobe as an opponent, but as a player, on d-wade's BEST day, he doesn't come close to kobe in his prime. Kobe has obviously had to change his game over the recent years (just look at the Kobe system commercials) but we've seen that with all the greats. MJ went through the same thing.

I will that address in that in a few, but where in my post did I say that Wade had better games?You said that Kobe abuses Wade everytime they play, and I showed you video proof as to why Kobe hardly ever guards Wade, because it's a two way street. Kobe can't check him either.

But since you wanna go that route, on the previous page you see their stats against each other & you see that Kobe has lost the majority of his games against Wade head to head. They've each had big performances against each other. Saying that only bron & mcgrady played him well is comical, especially in McGrady's case.

All these number comparisons are useless. They both play the same position...just check who has the most 1st team All-Nba selections out of both of them since Wade came in the league. Argument over.

kobe said last night it was a mistake, and dwhistle is a cool guy and that their friends. he's been over it. yet yall still cry'n? hmm

Originally Posted by Freeze

kobe said last night it was a mistake, and dwhistle is a cool guy and that their friends. he's been over it. yet yall still cry'n? hmm

Thats Kobe stans in a nutshell for ya 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom