Dwanye Wade is a dirty @! player

Originally Posted by kix4kix

On what planet is Kobe not better than Wade?

Kobe is better than Wade on the same planet Beasley is better than Kevin Love, you know, the planet you like to live on. The rest of us live in reality.

Originally Posted by JD617

Kobe is better than Wade on the same planet Beasley is better than Kevin Love, you know, the planet you like to live on. The rest of us live in reality.
Talent wise Beasley > Love, and even last year Beasley > Love. @!@# with that bs like you thought love was the best pf in the league last year 
eyes.gif

And I'll take your comment with a grain of salt, seeing as how you are a celtics fan and all. Welcome back to mediocrity. 
roll.gif
Scrub.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Freeze

kobe said last night it was a mistake, and dwhistle is a cool guy and that their friends. he's been over it. yet yall still cry'n? hmm

Thats Kobe stans in a nutshell for ya 
laugh.gif

same could be said for the Lebron stans who are equally as repulsive as the Kobe stans.

Last night during the Lakers post game show outside of staples the fans were chanting "%+%+ D Wade"
laugh.gif

Brought warmth to my heart

Talent wise Beasley > Love, and even last year Beasley > Love.
Never comment on basketball again.

@!@# with that bs like you thought love was the best pf in the league last year 
eyes.gif

It doesn't matter if I thought he was the best PF in the league or not, he put up 20 and 15 a night on 47% shooting and hit threes at a 42% clip. Anyone with 2 eyes and half a brain could see he was better than a role player like Beasley. The fact that you think there's even an argument is hilarious.

And I'll take your comment with a grain of salt, seeing as how you are a celtics fan and all.
I'll take your comment with a grain of salt seeing as how you know next to nothing about basketball.

Welcome back to mediocrity. 
roll.gif
Scrub.
Oh look, it's the whole "I'm dead wrong so I'll just bash your team" thing. Cool.
grin.gif

I thought it was Dwight Howard until I watched it in slow motion, I swore by it the whole week. Upon future review Dwayne Wade fouled him, don't think it was purposely though.

Beasley is one of the most talented players in the whole league. It's his brain and lack of dedication why he isn't a 20 and 10 player

Originally Posted by Levar Burton

I thought it was Dwight Howard until I watched it in slow motion, I swore by it the whole week. Upon future review Dwayne Wade fouled him, don't think it was purposely though.
It wasn't on purpose, but what led up to it shows his personality. He didn't get a call on the other end and just decided he's gonna foul kobe. The end result is much more than he expected, but it shows he's a baby. From talking smack about the bulls during free agency, messing up Rondo, making fun of Dirk and the all-star thing.

Guy is more D Bag than D Wade.

Talent wise Beasley > Love, and even last year Beasley > Love. @!@# with that bs like you thought love was the best pf in the league last year 
eyes.gif

And I'll take your comment with a grain of salt, seeing as how you are a celtics fan and all. Welcome back to mediocrity. 
roll.gif
Scrub.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

eyes.gif

roll.gif
Scrub.

indifferent.gif

wait are ya'll trying to say Beasley isn't more talented than Love? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Beasley is one of the most talented players in the whole league. It's his brain and lack of dedication why he isn't a 20 and 10 player

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

eyes.gif

roll.gif
Scrub.

indifferent.gif

wait are ya'll trying to say Beasley isn't more talented than Love? 
laugh.gif

uhhhh he isn't

Originally Posted by MonStar1

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

His Hollywood act has went thru the roof with his new sidekick LeBron tho.
This basically sums it up.  He was cool when he was with Shaq.

Beasely would toy with Love if they played a 1v1 to 11... TOY with him.. unfortunately basketballs a team sport that involves more than 1 on 1 skills

sad that love is an EXPONENTIALLY better basketball player but if you broke it down by skill attribute Beasley would pwn most of the league...

Dudes like Beas, Lamar and to a lesser extent TMac crack me up...

it aint too late for SUper Cool Beez tho... look at Z-Bo

man !$% is up with dwades costume looking muscle shirt.. $%* looks like one of those superman halloween shirts

Back
Top Bottom