Dwanye Wade is a dirty @! player

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Kobe don't give a $#%$. So neither will I.

This......who cares, he came down as Kobe was going up, no big deal. It's not like he dove for a loose a dudes knees for a loose ball or something
grin.gif

Wade
pimp.gif

A b____ for thuggin your favorite player who didn't even have the balls to turn around and say a word?

I'll take it.

Wade
pimp.gif

A b____ for thuggin your favorite player who didn't even have the balls to turn around and say a word?

I'll take it.

hey champ, wade missed the final shot to send it to overtime. does that make you feel any better?

Remember Wade broke Rondos arm last year and didn't even care.

He did the same thing yesterday when he got beat on that spin move. Broke Kobe's nose and didn't even care when he saw blood.

"Tonight, he does what he normally does," Wade said of Bryant. "He got 27. He's Kobe Bryant. He scores the ball. He's a tough cover. But it's great being a little piece of history. He's one of the best of all time. We will one day say we had the honor of playing against one of the greatest players to ever play the game of basketball."

all of you are over-analyzing this foul.... it's a basketball game, regardless of ASG circumstances; both are some of the greatest competitors we've ever seen in the history of this game.

anyways stop the negativity....... London 2012 coming up!

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

When I was calling a spade a spade and referring to him as The ({}) people called me a hater... i was all types of scum.

They say the truth shall come to the light.

I feel vindicated.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I like D-Wade. He's very confident like all elite players/scorers.  His Hollywood act has went thru the roof with his new sidekick LeBron tho.

I liked them better apart. Think about it.  Bron lost the All-star game because he was passing to Wade twice. the turnover and the missed 3. 

Players that good that share the same position should never be that cool or even teamates.

I think the fact that he didn't give one single damn about the busted nose ( forget the fact that it got fractured) annoyed me.

Ya'll played on team USA and all that together. I really didn't see an ounce of remorse and it solidified that he dislikes Kobe.

I remember after kobe wiped his nose, he was like "this P___ just hit me in my nose" as he was walking back to the foul line...

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Funny thing is if it was Kobe who fouled Wade, you guys would be singing an entirely different tune.
Yep, Kobe fapping to the fullest

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

hey champ, wade missed the final shot to send it to overtime. does that make you feel any better?

So why gonna act like koME didn't go 1 for 2 from the free throw lime with the game on the line?

NT must be mad Wade picking on a senior citizen.
laugh.gif

Wade gonna punk koME Sunday.
smokin.gif

He didn't give a damn about breaking Kobe's nose or breaking Rondo's arm. Dude is a low key dirty player and sounds like a damn textbook whenever he compliments Kobe Bryant. He just says what he has to, but he doesn't really mean it.

Dude is salty he will always be in Kobe's shadow.

Like I said in another thread, can't wait to see how salty Wade is going to be coming off the bench for Kobe in the Olympics.

Also something nobody brought up, Wade probably fouled Kobe because that would of been the basket Kobe broke MJ's record in and he didn't want to be in all of the hi-lights as the guy Kobe scored on.

u remember when everyone on here loved wade and said he was a good dude. when did it change?

^2006 NBA Finals Game 3

He's a damn good player but a ({'}) nonetheless

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Dwyane Wade appreciation reply
Yep
I think DC said it but Wade actually plays better when he's pissed... my dude is fearless

Kobe's been a dirty player too. Don't forget his brain not being able to send signals to his flailing elbows.

Wade's play was definitely out-of-line but what goes around comes around I suppose.
edit: LMAO. There is a Kobe Elbow Mixtape on youtube. The soundtrack
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

He is probably mad that he will be at or around the clyde drexlers in terms of shooting guards when he retires.
lolwut?

Player A: (REG SEASON)= 25.3 ppg, 5.1 reb, 6.3 ast (PLAYOFFS)= 26 ppg, 5.7 reb, 5.6 ast

Player B: (REG SEASON)= 25.4 ppg, 5.3 reb, 4.7 ast (PLAYOFFS)= 25 ppg, 5.1 reb 4.8 ast

Now you're telling me one of those guys is close Jordan while the other is at Drexler's level?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

He didn't give a damn about breaking Kobe's nose or breaking Rondo's arm. Dude is a low key dirty player and sounds like a damn textbook whenever he compliments Kobe Bryant. He just says what he has to, but he doesn't really mean it.

Dude is salty he will always be in Kobe's shadow.

Like I said in another thread, can't wait to see how salty Wade is going to be coming off the bench for Kobe in the Olympics.

Also something nobody brought up, Wade probably fouled Kobe because that would of been the basket Kobe broke MJ's record in and he didn't want to be in all of the hi-lights as the guy Kobe scored on.
vpkz1t.jpg

Originally Posted by DMan14

who was it that he straight trucked when boxing out last yr? Was it kg?

Ya, it was KG. If I remember correctly KG knocked someone down earlier that possession so Wade just ran right right into him
laugh.gif
with no regard for anything going on in the rest of the play

that play wasnt that dirty get over it....it was just a hard foul and it was unfortunate that it broke kobes nose....now bynum elbowing barea...thats a dirty play....

Back
Top Bottom