Dwanye Wade is a dirty @! player

Nevermind.Wade = Drexler and a pum pum  because he has the same competitive qualities MJ had and that

we chastise Bron for not having.
laugh.gif

Oh well Kobe got his nose hurt, but it seems like all the Kobe stans are the ones with the hurt feelings. They should hand out tissues when some of y'all log into NT.

I wish my man DWade would have ripped Kobe's nose clean off so he couldn't make that smug face he does.

Eff Kobe.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Oh well Kobe got his nose hurt, but it seems like all the Kobe stans are the ones with the hurt feelings. They should hand out tissues when some of y'all log into NT.

I wish my man DWade would have ripped Kobe's nose clean off so he couldn't make that smug face he does.

Eff Kobe.

Kobeface.jpg

Eff Kobe.

So you call out Kobe stans... and proceed to be a South Beach stan?

laugh.gif
@ cats thinking Wade hates Kobe. Every player hates Kobe for that matter.

wadekobe.jpg

dwyane-wadekobe-bryant.jpg

dwademamba.jpg

Kobe-Bryant-and-Dwyane-Wade-laugh.jpg

But maybe Wade does despise him for always getting his sloppy seconds.
nerd.gif

kobe-lebron-d-wade.jpg

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Yup, never been a Wade fan. He always seemed shifty and underhanded to me. Especially the subtle remarks he'd make during interviews.

This is what did it for me.

It happened waaaaaaaaaaaaay too often to be coincidence.

Yup, never been a Wade fan. He always seemed shifty and underhanded to me. Especially the subtle remarks he'd make during interviews.

Which interviews was this
nerd.gif

Someone said Dwade catches feelings too easy? tell that to OP. haha. I agree that the foul wasn't needed especially in an all-star game but if you look at the replay over again, dwade clearly doesn't do it intentionally. didn't know NT hated dwade so bad
laugh.gif

I've been a fan of his since Marquette. Since James joined Miami, I have started to like Wade less and less. I actually root for Kobe when they go head to head (I am a Lakers haters). Something about his demeanor changed since last year. Dude is becoming a d-bag

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

I've been a fan of his since Marquette. Since James joined Miami, I have started to like Wade less and less. I actually root for Kobe when they go head to head (I am a Lakers haters). Something about his demeanor changed since last year. Dude is becoming a d-bag

because he joined by 1
like they say you are the company you keep

i tend to like the more competitive players so wade is cool in my book. that foul was unnecessary but i wouldnt call it a dirty play.

Glad Wade gave Kobe a hard foul.

lol. D Wade better watch his back on Sunday though, Cheap shot Bynum might come calling.

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

Someone said Dwade catches feelings too easy? tell that to OP. haha. I agree that the foul wasn't needed especially in an all-star game but if you look at the replay over again, dwade clearly doesn't do it intentionally. didn't know NT hated dwade so bad
laugh.gif

Are you blind ? You don't see him grab Kobe in the face ? He couldnt stop Kobe . The only way he could stop Kobe is by intentionally foul him hard. Kobe was already 2 dribbles ahead of Dwade and he was about to go up for a dunk. Wade didn't want to be on the wrong end of history because Kobe would have surpassed MJ points on that dunk

And he didn't even apologize after breaking someone nose in a god damn All star game lmao. Dirty @%% dog

Originally Posted by DubA169

Coughing and making fun of dirk convinced me he's a prick.

This.

What made it worse was when he was complaining to the ref about non-calls, Like those he got in the 06 Finals.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

He didn't even apologize to Kobe, I guess he has some deep hate towards him.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Glad Wade gave Kobe a hard foul.

lol. D Wade better watch his back on Sunday though, Cheap shot Bynum might come calling.

Nah Bynum won't risk suspension. If someone is going to level Wade i think it would be either World Peace or Barnes.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kobe sets the tone by going 200% harder in these events than everyone else.  I'm not a Wade fan by any standards but y'all cry about the league being soft than whine about this.  That wasn't even really a hard foul.  Boo-hoo.
the one that was crying to the refs was Wade...he is the one being soft

we already know kobe is an A-hole. This thread is about Wade being an a-hole and having a inferiority complex

Eff Kobe.
tissues? looks like you might need some too, slurp slurp. 
laugh.gif

The foul was uncalled for and disrespectful. A cheap shot against a vet who is already banged up when everybody is out there trying to entertain the fans.

It wouldn't be a big deal if it was a regular game, but in the 3rd Q of a all-star game, that kind of dangerous play that not only caused a broken nose but a concussion is ridiculous. And what makes it worst, no apology or anything. The only comments from Wade regarding the foul was that Bryant had fouled him earlier.

I'm sure the Lakers will lose in the coming game against the Heat this week, but I'd like to see Kobe take it to DWade.

I dont like Kobe believe me I am the biggest Kobe hater, but what Wade did made me lose respect for him. Its overhyped scrimmage and you come down and break a guys nose?? That was bush league. But I hope the sports gods never give that Heat team a title and if they do it should be this season so everyone can say well it was a short season.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

This is what did it for me.

It happened waaaaaaaaaaaaay too often to be coincidence.
which interviews
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kash55

I'm sure the Lakers will lose in the coming game against the Heat this week, but I'd like to see Kobe take it to DWade.
roll.gif
If he couldn't take it to James Harden, he certainly can't take it to Wade. Especially while he's in the middle of one of the worst stretches of his career.

Back
Top Bottom