Dwayne Wade appreciation vol. 35 points and 16 assists tonight

Originally Posted by 531

48 on 15-21, 4-5 3pt, w/ 6 rbds, 12 assists, 4 steals and 3 blocks. Aside from the turnovers, that is a brilliant game statistically.

For Prettyplaya and Outacontrol, Wade > Lebron.
sick.gif

What the hell has gotten into Wade?

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by 531

48 on 15-21, 4-5 3pt, w/ 6 rbds, 12 assists, 4 steals and 3 blocks. Aside from the turnovers, that is a brilliant game statistically.

sick.gif

Shaq dissed his former Coach.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by 531

sick.gif

nothing... he's not injured no more... fully recovered.. no zo and no shaq.... THIS IS HIS TEAM NOW..... him and haslem are the only ones leftfrom the championship team... feels so good being a heat fan after what happen to us last year.......

Wade is on that Kobe '02-'03 + '05-'06 x 10000000 %+% right now. Dude should be up there among the MVP candidates.

Is Dwayne mad at someone? my goodness.
laugh.gif

It's the shooting % and the assists that's nuts IMO.

I swear I have been a wade fan since marq. My brother was always taking hella smack (he's a laker kobe fan) and I kept telling him that wade is the truth. Man just watching tonights game I was in amazement. I just could not believe the things he was doing. How could he not be considered the MVP when they are 1game out of 4th place and he is doing some crazy things offensively and defensively. Also look at the teams record with him and without him last year. Thisdude is amazing and I will never forget what he did in the NBA finals that earned him the mvp. WADE BABY!

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

I wonder what NT will say to hate on him now.
I dont wanna see NOBODY jumping back on the bandwagon tho, I better see just as much hate as it was around this time last year...

It might be too late... I done already seen a bunch of switch-siders.

diplomat.... and his shot blocking too... this dude is ranked with the PF a centers in blocks this season... and he is a undersized SG...

YOU SCORIN ALOTA POINTS BUT YOU AINT SAYING NUTHIN

dwade is a poor(very poor) man's version of lebron last year and the year before or kobe in 04-05
your 60 percent of a C+'s team offense kobe didnt win it in 05 averaging 36 a game and taking a starting line up of kwame and smush and clumsy odom to theplayoffs in the west back when the maveriks were winning 65 games and phoenox had an mvp nash n amare not to mention the spurs......i mean wade is beasting buthe's no mvp ................kobe didnt even get enough votes to put him in second in mvp votes and i thought lebron was a decent contender last year butits clear your not getting mvp if your not a top 3 seed

Wade is insane.

I hope the Heat would finish with around 45 or more wins to end the regular season. If he keeps this up, along with the Heat finishing above the 45-game winmark, Wade deserves the MVP. (A 30+game improvement compared to last year)

I dont wanna see NOBODY jumping back on the bandwagon tho, I better see just as much hate as it was around this time last year...

QFT

this time last year, if you made a Wade thread everybody would be posting wheelchair pics, whistle photoshops and rollin smileys. i remember someone made athread about Team USA, and everybody was saying they should leave Wade off them team because he would mess up the chemistry. yeah, what happened with thatone...
eyes.gif

you could have counted on one hand the number of people who stuck up for Wade around these parts. i hope people keep hating while he continues to tear up theleague
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GucciManeLaflare

dwade is a poor(very poor) man's version of lebron last year and the year before or kobe in 04-05
your 60 percent of a C+'s team offense kobe didnt win it in 05 averaging 36 a game and taking a starting line up of kwame and smush and clumsy odom to the playoffs in the west back when the maveriks were winning 65 games and phoenox had an mvp nash n amare not to mention the spurs......i mean wade is beasting but he's no mvp ................kobe didnt even get enough votes to put him in second in mvp votes and i thought lebron was a decent contender last year but its clear your not getting mvp if your not a top 3 seed
we all know its team record that makes you mvp... wade is playing with 2 rookies and a 2nd year player in cook... we just picked up J.O. andmoon... the only thing that lebron has over wade is what?? rebounds and TEAM RECORD... if wade was not playing this where would the heat be??? i think the cavsand the lakers can still win games without kobe or lebron... like last year... i think that paul should have won MVP.. dude carried that team last year....wade is putting up crazy #'s not just in points.. but in asssist, steals, blocks,

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

QFT

this time last year, if you made a Wade thread everybody would be posting wheelchair pics, whistle photoshops and rollin smileys. i remember someone made a thread about Team USA, and everybody was saying they should leave Wade off them team because he would mess up the chemistry. yeah, what happened with that one...
eyes.gif

you could have counted on one hand the number of people who stuck up for Wade around these parts. i hope people keep hating while he continues to tear up the league
laugh.gif

and i can still count us heat fans with my fingers...

UPDATED in bold:

Wade is BEASTING. Watching him play has really been one of the highlights for me over the past couple weeks or so. His last couple games:

48 points, 12 assists, 6 rebounds, 4 steals, 3 blocks
25 points, 12 assists, 8 rebounds, 4 steals
42 points, 8 assists, 6 rebounds
35 points, 16 assists, 6 rebounds
41 points, 9 assists, 7 rebounds, 7 steals
46 points, 10 assists, 8 rebounds, 4 steals, 3 blocks
21 points, 10 assists, 3 steals
31 points, 16 assists, 7 rebounds
50 points, 5 assists, 5 rebounds
25 points, 9 assists, 3 blocks, 2 steals
37 points, 12 assists, 4 steals

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
yes those are his real numbers, not from NBA 2k9

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Wow...wow.... wow... That stretch reminds me of MJ in 87-88... It seems that the Olympic experience was a good one esp for Kobe, Bron and Wade.... wow

QFT

this time last year, if you made a Wade thread everybody would be posting wheelchair pics, whistle photoshops and rollin smileys. i remember someone made a thread about Team USA, and everybody was saying they should leave Wade off them team because he would mess up the chemistry. yeah, what happened with that one...
eyes.gif

you could have counted on one hand the number of people who stuck up for Wade around these parts. i hope people keep hating while he continues to tear up the league
laugh.gif

downtown check out this thread the last time a D Wade thread was made. It was around when D Wade helped the USA win the gold medal. check outClutchshooter's replies there:

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ation.html#reply-2933714

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ation.html#reply-2935059

Chester McFloppy wrote:
I hated this guy before this year but I can't deny the fact that he's been playing amazing basketball.

i was trippin when i saw that chester giving wade props for the way he is playing this year..

for real, its already been said before but its team record boys. didnt bron put up 30 7 and 7 last year? wade is beastin no doubt but hes no MVP

one week with NT its "cavs would still win without bron" and the next week its "cavs are a lottery team without bron"

make up your mind but yeah, wade will not be the MVP. its either gonna be kobe again or Bron

QFT

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

I had to put that in bold AND enlarge the font cause that was the ABSOLUTE TRUTH! Wade shutting up alot of those idiots for sure.

He's doing WAAAAY more than JUST scoring. Tonight was a PERFECT example of what he's been doing the WHOLE season.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

He's doing WAAAAY more than JUST scoring. Tonight was a PERFECT example of what he's been doing the WHOLE season.

Word. Dude's defensive game this season has been bananas. He deserves one of the guard spots on the Defensive team this year along with Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom