Dwight Howard nearly tap the top of the backboard

Jeeeeesussss
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Earl Manigault bruh. Look him up.

no videos found, disregarded and filed right alongside Wilt killing a mountain lion with his bare hands. The movie was alright though. Plus if he was 6 ft tall, he probably has a standing reach of 8'0 at best, so no I don't believe dude is jumping over 5ft vertically

James White is literally a freak. He definitely got higher than Dwight and he's at least 4 inches shorter.

Originally Posted by mazzo1

I always hear bout cats slapping a coin off the top of the back board
But nobody's ever seen it. It's ducktales, man. There is no documented incident of someone touching the top of a backboard.

not sure if it would make that much of a difference if any, but if james white had on a more modern lighter shoe (kobes?) rather than jordan retros...

Originally Posted by Sea man

not sure if it would make that much of a difference if any, but if james white had on a more modern lighter shoe (kobes?) rather than jordan retros...

XIVs are light as is, and those are better than just about any new model hoop shoe released this year.
laugh.gif

Dwight is an amazing athlete and I give him props for how he treats and takes care of his body.

James White is straight stupid tho off of one leg.

Side note. If you believe Earl Manigault touched the top of a backboard at 5'9 or whatever then you smoking the finest of cheebas

Back
Top Bottom