Dwyane Wade, Bro, What Happened to Your Face Fam?

That sports cover shot could is probably PS.  I didn't believe he was on steroids before I clicked on this, but there was some good evidence posted.

Dam sure looks suspicious, I'm sure a bunch of dudes in the league on roids or HGH.

Dam sure looks suspicious, I'm sure a bunch of dudes in the league on roids or HGH.

"Prolonged GH excess thickens the bones of the jaw, fingers and toes. Resulting heaviness of the jaw and increased size of digits is referred to as acromegaly. Accompanying problems can include sweating, pressure on nerves (e.g., carpal tunnel syndrome), muscle weakness, excess sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), insulin resistance or even a rare form of type 2 diabetes, and reduced sexual function."

"Prolonged GH excess thickens the bones of the jaw, fingers and toes. Resulting heaviness of the jaw and increased size of digits is referred to as acromegaly. Accompanying problems can include sweating, pressure on nerves (e.g., carpal tunnel syndrome), muscle weakness, excess sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), insulin resistance or even a rare form of type 2 diabetes, and reduced sexual function."

I swear I've said that hes been hittin somethin (riods, GH).. Give me a reasonable explanation about how your jawline can get like that?? + all the comebacks from injuries..

I swear I've said that hes been hittin somethin (riods, GH).. Give me a reasonable explanation about how your jawline can get like that?? + all the comebacks from injuries..

Back
Top Bottom