Dwyane Wade continues to play through pain, Refuses To Be Shut Down.. UPDATE: Wade done for season

I wonder if Japan air thinks Cyprus OD'ed a bit????

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

tired.gif
stupid sidekick, each time I tried to make a post it said it didn't go through, sorry about the quad-stacker post
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Sorry to see him sit, but it's the right thing to do.

As for why everyone hates dude, it's easy to understand. Anybody who watched the finals and saw the trips to the line are going to take that and run with it. Follow it up with the wheelchair thing and that just puts fuel on the fire. And although there are 4 or 5 Heat fans in this very thread representing, two years ago there were TONS of Wade riders with their taunts and
roll.gif
about how great the Heat were and all this other stuff. Now that they are back in the dumps, they all gone. (minus the aforementioned 4 or 5) So please Heat/Wade fans, don't be so sensitive when everyone starts bringing the clowning back your way. If the Heat don't win that series with 97 free throws, nobody gives a damn about Wade and nobody talks trash like they do. You take the bad with the good. At least you got the chip.
smile.gif

Please...that's THE biggest cop out for you Wade Haters on here. Y'all front waaaaay too much. Ya'll started to hate on Wade THE MOMENT Shaqhad his press conference about him becoming a Heat. Stop with all that fake, "oh the wheelchair incident, and his free throws in the finals, etc."cause if Niketalk kept old posts like it does now, a lot of y'all would be lookin stupid as far as WHY you guys hate Wade goes.

Anyway, good for Wade. The season was done and will go down as his WORST, hopefully. NOTHING went right with this season. Hell, he was the defending champfor the skills challenge the past two years and this year turned the ball over from a "dummy" defender and had the WORST time EVER in that comp. Soeverything that could've went wrong, went wrong with him.

Hopefully, he'll come back 100% next year.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by CP1708

Sorry to see him sit, but it's the right thing to do.

As for why everyone hates dude, it's easy to understand. Anybody who watched the finals and saw the trips to the line are going to take that and run with it. Follow it up with the wheelchair thing and that just puts fuel on the fire. And although there are 4 or 5 Heat fans in this very thread representing, two years ago there were TONS of Wade riders with their taunts and
roll.gif
about how great the Heat were and all this other stuff. Now that they are back in the dumps, they all gone. (minus the aforementioned 4 or 5) So please Heat/Wade fans, don't be so sensitive when everyone starts bringing the clowning back your way. If the Heat don't win that series with 97 free throws, nobody gives a damn about Wade and nobody talks trash like they do. You take the bad with the good. At least you got the chip.
smile.gif

Please...that's THE biggest cop out for you Wade Haters on here. Y'all front waaaaay too much. Ya'll started to hate on Wade THE MOMENT Shaq had his press conference about him becoming a Heat. Stop with all that fake, "oh the wheelchair incident, and his free throws in the finals, etc." cause if Niketalk kept old posts like it does now, a lot of y'all would be lookin stupid as far as WHY you guys hate Wade goes.

Anyway, good for Wade. The season was done and will go down as his WORST, hopefully. NOTHING went right with this season. Hell, he was the defending champ for the skills challenge the past two years and this year turned the ball over from a "dummy" defender and had the WORST time EVER in that comp. So everything that could've went wrong, went wrong with him.

Hopefully, he'll come back 100% next year.

I'm not sure if you mean me or not, but as for me, I'm not a Wade hater nor did I care about the Shaq press conference or any of that stuff. Ionly go by what I see. I saw 97 free throws, I saw a wheelchair, I saw hundreds of Heat fans come out of the woodwork and tell me how great Wade was and thathe was better then Bron etc etc.. I don't hate the dude or even care what he does or does not do, those facts will always be around.

Please...that's THE biggest cop out for you Wade Haters on here. Y'all front waaaaay too much. Ya'll started to hate on Wade THE MOMENT Shaq had his press conference about him becoming a Heat. Stop with all that fake, "oh the wheelchair incident, and his free throws in the finals, etc." cause if Niketalk kept old posts like it does now, a lot of y'all would be lookin stupid as far as WHY you guys hate Wade goes.

exactly... the hatred didn't just come up with the wheelchair thing, it was way before that. this is the truth:

99% of NT KNOWS they hate Wade because the majority of them are Laker fans, and Shaq left their bf/role model to go to another superstar and startwinning with him

period.

there may be some exceptions, but i am describing the opinions of most of you guys deep down in your heart.

thats why most NTers will notice that you don't even hear this much Wade hate in the real world. NT has more Laker fans than the media or people usnon-Californians usually interact with.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

exactly... the hatred didn't just come up with the wheelchair thing, it was way before that. this is the truth:

99% of NT KNOWS they hate Wade because the majority of them are Laker fans, and Shaq left their bf/role model to go to another superstar and start winning with him

period.

there may be some exceptions, but i am describing the opinions of most of you guys deep down in your heart.

thats why most NTers will notice that you don't even hear this much Wade hate in the real world. NT has more Laker fans than the media or people us non-Californians usually interact with.

Ehhh....I don't care for Kobe or Shaq.....

It was the wheelchair thing for me. I don't hate Wade. But i'm not one of those people that is gonna blindly overlook something like that and writeis off as something that 'Not that big a deal'.....
But I do agree w/ you on the fact that the Majority hate on DW b/c of Player team ties.....

Just not 99%
wink.gif

Good. Wade shutting it down is the right move for him personally and the Heat franchise. I count myself among the few remaining Wade fans, so I'm hopefulhe'll come back strong next season.

Without Wade, this current Heat squad may be the worst NBA team I've ever seen.

I'm not big on DWade, but it's completely ignorant to knock the guy for what he's been doing. He didn't have to play in any game pretty muchsince December, given the Heat weren't going to the playoffs, and he was still out there on a nightly basis playing for his team and the fans. Youdon't have to like the guy or the refs on his payroll, but show some class, the NBA is full of guys who would have checked out midway through December andcalled it a season, and here we have a glimmering example of a guy playing for the fans and passion for the game and hes' getting knocked?

He's embodying what it means to be a professional NT, something which is nonexistent way too often today in sports. I've seen it all in the S&TForum, but I'm actually really surprised people aren't giving him credit.

Back
Top Bottom