Dwyane Wade, what part of the game is that!!!!??? UPDATE, WRONG GROUPIE!!!

:lol: @ some of you guys saying "I can't blame d.wade." He's stupid for getting her pregnant. Never said he was dumb for creepin' (he's not married) however, he just set some bird up for life (financially) all while being a hypocrite. Dude is gonna come out of pocket hundreds of thousands of dollars all for what? :smh: Idiot.

dwyane-wade-book1.jpg

I forgot who said it...but they were 100% spot on. Gabby Union knows her place in all of this. She won't make a peep b/c she knows she needs DWade for relevancy. Honestly, outside of being his g/f, I have no clue why she's famous. I guess I could look at Wiki, but it's not worth my time.

Most of these dudes just natural lames...they just get some money so instead of doing stupid **** with regular broads, its with "models", strippers and professional ho's

And Wade def had to put a ring on Gabrielle Union after she probly found out bout this :lol: :smh:

I just hope he makes her sign a prenup. More than likely, that relationship is going to have some issues. Would be dumb to think Gabriel wouldn't take half from him.

i don't see what all the hullabaloo is about...

wade seems to be about his money so its probably whatever too him...if he wanted this to disappear, he could have just broke her off a few mil to keep her mouth shut...if she blew it on herself, thats on her...

...but unfortunately, these athlete groupies are scandalous and i could see a judge siding with her in "favor of the child" if it did go there
Wade about his money? Yet will lose millions off of 1 nut? ........ To a pro ****?.....Sounds legit.....

Last edited:
Men make mistake. in that life style going out for a night of drinks, she comes through, he's obviously trust her and she treats him good. Raw sex happens. I'm pretty sure every grown man has had raw sex in their life. He happen to get her knocked up. News flash he doesn't see her as a jump off if they been knowing each other for a while. He take a major L on this, but for you dudes to call him a scumbag bc he had sex while on a break from his gf is lame. Plus his gf accepted him knocked ol girl up and still accepted the ring. Classic NT with the holier then thou nonsense.

Last edited:
i guess its fun for him now but his body is breaking down and how's he going to make money after the nba? not saying he cant but most nba players dont

will check back in 20 years for dwade crumpled up 20 thread

That ***** IS bad.

This type of thing is nothing new to the world, or basketball players. Word to Shawn Kemp.

He wasn't married or hurting for money.

Most of yall just salty she about to get a check.

Gabby Union knows her place in all of this. She won't make a peep b/c she knows she needs DWade for relevancy. Honestly, outside of being his g/f, I have no clue why she's famous. I guess I could look at Wiki, but it's not worth my time.
:rofl: sheesh

That ***** IS bad.

This type of thing is nothing new to the world, or basketball players. Word to Shawn Kemp.

He wasn't married or hurting for money.

Most of yall just salty she about to get a check.
i dont see how anyone could be mad at the woman

not having to work a day in her life while taking advantage of dumb nba players is winning

Keel u feel me

Cats love to **** on the next man knowing damn well they are scumbag themselves

same goes with music as well..cats dropping mad gross faces n smoking emoticons to some trap music then when somethin happens they turn into Jesse Jackson lol

Gotta be eating at Gabby Union, also...she's in her 40's and that body clock is probably ticking...all while her fiancee is fathering kids elsewhere. :smh:

Men make mistake. in that life style going out for a night of drinks, she comes through, he's obviously trust her and she treats him good. Raw sex happens. I'm pretty sure every grown man has had raw sex in their life. He happen to get her knocked up. News flash he doesn't see her as a jump off if they been knowing each other for a while. He take a major L on this, but for you dudes to call him a scumbag bc he had sex while on a break from his gf is lame. Plus his gf accepted him knocked ol girl up and still accepted the ring. Classic NT with the holier then thou nonsense.

If you honestly believe that "break" stuff then we cant even get through to you. It has nothing to do with being holy, your in the public eye so your business is in the streets. If my boy did the same thing Id still come at him the same way! He isn't famous so a thread wouldn't be worthy.

Plus D-wade paints this picture of a true family man, puts out his "good daddy book", paints his ex to be some crazed person and acts like his "s" don't stink. We just found out it does

gabrielle union is 41? wow didn't even know that, she doesn't even look it!

Wade has a championship ring for each of his 3 sons I guess.

Last edited:

i wouldnt have raw sex knowing im worth a lot of money to these females. Knowing i'm just on a break with a woman.

And of course gabby is gonna stick by him because she's 41, she's not looking to start over with another man.

Gotta be eating at Gabby Union, also...she's in her 40's and that body clock is probably ticking...all while her fiancee is fathering kids elsewhere. :smh:

what's that stat? Women who are 40 and over only have a 5% chance of getting pregnant?

you naive, naive soul

View media item 686759

Good daddy doesn't necessarily mean good husband or bf.

I guess...but the book is talking about being a family man and the importance of balancing family and life

Well he is balancing pretty well...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom