Dwyane Wade, what part of the game is that!!!!??? UPDATE, WRONG GROUPIE!!!

Probably why they're engaged.. She wants the be "rewarded" for holding him down. If he pulls this again she can skate off with some change.

Bingo. God forbid if he does have a kid with Gabrielle. This chick has 10+ years of experience, and been in "Hollywood" for a minute.
Yeah she knows the game.. I have no doubt her and Wade had some sort of "arrangement" that allowed him to do his thing on the side as long as he was covert and safe about it. Most athletes and rappers have these types of situations.

Wonder how much child support he's going to be paying to this chick? He already gave up 4 million, cars, and mansion to his ex-wife.

So people dont take breaks while dating? What was goin on in their situation then? Explain it to me...

I've taken a break while in a relationship and dip in something else.

D-Wade has admitted to her being a "family friend" for a long time. I wasn't insinuating that breaks are unheard of, I'm simply saying he was cheating on Gaby.

I just don't see a girl you've had around for years that you've been smashing only to cut cold turkey and only do it when you're on a "break"

How many dudes in here would go on "break" from a chick, only to buy her a massive ring a year or two later and get engaged?

It's his life and money but na....it doesn't add up. I hope he protects his assets and signs a prenup.

How many dudes in here would go on "break" from a chick, only to buy her a massive ring a year or two later and get engaged?

It's his life and money but na....it doesn't add up. I hope he protects his assets and signs a prenup.

If I knew I messed up badly. She's down for me through thick and thin. And only wants the best for me. Understands my lifestyle, And she'll take me back, count me in. But please believe this nonsense won't happen again, and keeping my pipe in my pants.

Last edited:
Wade lost, the more I look at shorty the uglier she gets, imagine post pregnancy...dudes with all this money and no standards...lmao

Lol not only his career going down the drain, he have drama every month or so. Lebron won

Lol not only his career going down the drain, he have drama every month or so. Lebron won
nah, wade won for getting lebron to come over and carry the team for him

he can chill for half the season and the first two rounds of the playoffs

I saw something on 60 minutes I think about a baseball player who instead of messing with women and partying on the road got into creating video games.

Anybody know what I'm talking about?

the chick yall keep posting with the rump isn't the woman though :lol: the real baby moms is Damon Wayans Jr ex wife, you already know she about to take Wade to the bank she already milking Damon for everything.

the chick yall keep posting with the rump isn't the woman though :lol: the real baby moms is Damon Wayans Jr ex wife, you already know she about to take Wade to the bank she already milking Damon for everything.

Game changer...any info in this?

roll.gif

No love for Being Mary Jane haha

She got a Jordache Jeans Booty

original.jpg

So can y'all be quiet now? Defending him.... Lol

Here comes..... "Well ahhhh........ Ummm......"

Last edited:
See, now I don't know what is going on :lol:

And Jordache jeans booty, how perfect :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
And y'all let that girl use the Jedi MySpace angle on you. Girl is 5"3 with a bummer butt. Pathetic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom