capt.70c1de954cb349e5abae8720133adae3.knicks_heat_basketball_aaa106.jpg

capt.e4cd08b660564ce39df799c686cd3f9b.knicks_heat_basketball_aaa105.jpg

capt.e5974fb4113341c4a466a74fef00db84.knicks_heat_basketball_aaa107.jpg

cmon shuges
sick.gif
sick.gif

for real though, dude was heated after that elbow
laugh.gif

did you see the first layup he made right after that timeout?
sick.gif
smh.gif

Huge props to Dwade tonight. I used to hate Wade, and there are still a few things about him that get at me, but I've changed from a hater to a semi-fanactually. Imo, he's a better player than Lebron James is currently and will end up having a better future.

Originally Posted by 531

Huge props to Dwade tonight. I used to hate Wade, and there are still a few things about him that get at me, but I've changed from a hater to a semi-fan actually. Imo, he's a better player than Lebron James is currently and will end up having a better future.
he already has had a better legacy than Lebron.

dude got mad and destroyed the knicks i feel bad for them
first Kobe
the LeBron
now Wade
when does CP3 and Superman play them?

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Got the bloody lip and then went on a rampage. Outscored the Knicks by himself 24-17 in the 4th.
sick.gif

cc33b6b92233710679eb95d7fe8a3b11-getty-82989540vb001_knicks_heat.jpg

Bloody lip? No wonder no one was guarding him.

Wade is a beast. He always plays with heart. Hands DOWN, he is the best at avoiding contact while driving to the lane.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by 531

Huge props to Dwade tonight. I used to hate Wade, and there are still a few things about him that get at me, but I've changed from a hater to a semi-fan actually. Imo, he's a better player than Lebron James is currently and will end up having a better future.
figures youd say this. always one of the first in a cavs thread to spew hate.

PS- what has wade done that bron hasnt? (besides win a title with shaq andnothing without him - kinda like kobe)

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by 531

PS- what has wade done that bron hasnt? (besides win a title with shaq and nothing without him - kinda like kobe)
Wade was the Finals MVP if you remember. As for the future, he already has a better jumpshot, better fundamentals, and better defensive abilitiesthan Lebron, so you can't really argue with that. I'm not a big fan of both either, just telling it how it is.

belle155 wrote:
DOWNTOWN43 wrote:
531 wrote:

PS- what has wade done that bron hasnt? (besides win a title with shaq and nothing without him - kinda like kobe)

figures youd come to lebrons defense

in the end, having a ring is the most important accomplishment, especially when you're the finals mvp. Wade already has that and lebron hasn't
lebron would give anything to already have a ring

on another note irrelevant to this topic, nate with another 25+ point game. dude is on FIYAH.

I dont give a !!@% what anybody says, if this dude gets his team 8+ games over .500 and 4 seed in the playoffs he is this years MVP! he has absolutely nobodyon that team. The guy has to *!@##@* completely dominate games for his team to even have a chance.

Originally Posted by enrique23

belle155 wrote:
DOWNTOWN43 wrote:
531 wrote:

[color= rgb(51, 0, 204)]PS- what has wade done that bron hasnt? ([/color][color= rgb(51, 0, 204)]besides win a title with shaq and nothing without him[/color] [color= rgb(51, 0, 204)]-[/color] [color= rgb(51, 0, 204)]kinda like kobe[/color][color= rgb(51, 0, 204)])[/color]

in the end, having a ring is the most important accomplishment, especially when you're the finals mvp. Wade already has that and lebron hasn't

Can we please stop with that dumb @!@#! THE GUY AVG 40 POINTS A GAME IN THE FINALS! He carried the team on his back! youmake it seem like shaq dominated, %$*%!.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

I dont give a !!@% what anybody says, if this dude gets his team 8+ games over .500 and 4 seed in the playoffs he is this years MVP! he has absolutely nobody on that team. The guy has to *!@##@* completely dominate games for his team to even have a chance.
Cook's a great shooter. Regardless of his rookie status, Chalmers is a decent PG. Haslem is one of the best PF's that doesn't demandthe ball and does his damn job. James Jones and Jamario Moon are good role players. JO still can produce. He has one of the best prospects in the League on histeam. Is he one of the best and most dazzling performers in the game? Without a doubt, but to say he has nobody on his team is ridiculous. I'd be willingto say that he's better equipped than the Mavericks are without Jason Terry.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Originally Posted by enrique23

belle155 wrote:
DOWNTOWN43 wrote:
531 wrote:

Can we please stop with that dumb @!@#! THE GUY AVG 40 POINTS A GAME IN THE FINALS! He carried the team on his back! you make it seem like shaq dominated, %$*%!.

What do you expect? ...its lebron! LEBRON!.. in SOME people, noone should be better than lebron...get it?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom