Dwyane Wade's 4th quarter vs. New York

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Wade and Lebron in Miami in 2010
pimp.gif

lebron and wade isnt possible. both need the ball to do what they need to do, and there is just so many shots a team can take.
and heat, the heat were already on a run. the knicks just lost total momentum coming out of that time out.
and to the dude up there, NO ONE is using wade as their pawn. wade can do just as much as kobe can do, he has the ability to take over a game, make shots whenthey count, layups, and he is a clutch player. and btw for the record, an more "accurate" midrange jumper > 3point.

Didn't Wade make fun of New York? He said that him and LeBron playing together would be possible, but not in New York. Didn't he say something likethat recently after he got everyone excited?

Originally Posted by BangDak

lebron and wade isnt possible. both need the ball to do what they need to do, and there is just so many shots a team can take.
and heat, the heat were already on a run. the knicks just lost total momentum coming out of that time out.
and to the dude up there, NO ONE is using wade as their pawn. an dwade can do just as much as kobe co, he has the ability to take over a game, make shots when they count, layups, and he is a clutch player. and btw for the record, an more "accurate" midrange jumper > 3point.
lets not get carried away, he's not on Kobes level YET.

LOL Niketalk is entertaining to say the least. You have people on here that are so bent out of shape over the '06 Championship they can't evenacknowledge the great a performance Wade put on last night.

IMO on any given night all three players.... Wade, LeBron, and Kobe are potentially the best players in the world. They are that close IMO. The difference isthat when Kobe is more of a scorer, which is why he makes scoring 60 points looks so easy. LeBron on the other hand is so versatile he can give you a littlebit of everything.... hence a 50 point triple double. And Wade on the other hand has that Jordan type killer instinct where no matter what you do or how muchyou throw at him he will get to the lane and torch you. He takes the soul of the other team and you are just left there defenseless.

All the talk about how the refs gave the Heat the Championship in '06, this game shows that arguments is just BS. There are bad calls every series, justlook at how salty Laker fans were last year. The better team will always win and when Wade is on he's unstoppable. Point blank period

not denyin that Wade is a freakin beast but if you cant admit Dallas got hosed in that series somethin is wrong with you.

Dallas definitely got burned by some horrible calls. but if you come in with homecourt advantage in the Finals, go up 2-0, and you lose 4 straight games... ithink you need to point the finger at yourself.

and Wade was just insane throughout that whole playoff run, with or without the refs.

LOL@ anyone thinking wade > lbj.

only some of the kobe homers would say that aka down-playing the best LBJ for kobe. kobe still 2nd. wade catching up kobe with a QUICKNESS

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

not denyin that Wade is a freakin beast but if you cant admit Dallas got hosed in that series somethin is wrong with you.

There is no reason to go back and forth about this matter b/c there is no way I'm gonna change your opinion and vice versa, but there is alwayscontroversial plays in every series. Its the playoffs and the best team will win. People who blame the refs for a whole series just doesn't cut it. If youwant to blame the refs that I guess the bulls shouldn't have won that last Championship in '98 then...Everything is 20/20 in hind sight homie.

Wade has been working on his 3 point shooting and once he gets that fully down.

Wade > Bron and Kobe

Thats right, I said it.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Wade > Bron and Kobe

Thats right, I said it.
I'm tempted, but I'll leave this alone
laugh.gif

Wade > Bron and Kobe

Thats right, I said it.
Come on.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by enrique23

belle155 wrote:

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

531 wrote:

Huge props to Dwade tonight. I used to hate Wade, and there are still a few things about him that get at me, but I've changed from a hater to a semi-fan actually. Imo, he's a better player than Lebron James is currently and will end up having a better future.
he already has had a better legacy than Lebron.
figures youd say this. always one of the first in a cavs thread to spew hate.

PS- what has wade done that bron hasnt? (besides win a title with shaq and nothing without him - kinda like kobe)

figures youd come to lebrons defense

in the end, having a ring is the most important accomplishment, especially when you're the finals mvp. Wade already has that and lebron hasn't
lebron would give anything to already have a ring

Figures that you salty Kobe fans would come to hype Wade because LeBron is Kobe's main competition for the title "the best player in the league" as well as for the MVP award. So you try to make Wade look better than Bron and to create some dumb logic that says "If LeBron isn't better than Wade, then how can he be better than Kobe".

where did i imply that wade was better than lebron?
laugh.gif
show me
all i said was that wade had a ring and lebron doesnt
lebron is better than wade, but who has the championship ring and finals mvp award?

BangDak wrote:

You say they were I know they weren't so lets agree to disagree
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Wade and Lebron in Miami in 2010
pimp.gif
Fixed.
wink.gif

You're Welcome! No problem
wink.gif

On a serious note, I dont think they'll play on the same NBA team because of the reasons BangDak gave. If they do, it's a good chance to be in Miami

Class of 03 holdin it down with the Quarterly outbursts this year lol.....Melo 33 pts in the 3rd early this year, King James scoring 16 in THREEE MINTUES inthe 3rd some few days ago and now Dwade rippin the hearts outta the Knickerbockers in the 4th

class of 03= !!!!!!!!!

Of course the 2 biggest lebron homers cant get past the facts..... PRETTYPLAYA and Xtapolapacetl....
do you why no journalist are saying that wade is gonna be MVP???? ITS BECAUSE OF THE TEAM RECORD.... everyone know that..... so thats why they dont bring it upduh.......
laugh.gif
and please do not try and bring in your stats saying that lebron is better then kobe.... remember what happen last time... wade had better stats thenlebron... then you guys try and bring in that PER made up stat...
laugh.gif

as a wade/heat fan... kobe>wade>lebron

Wade > Bron and Kobe

Thats right, I said it.
Not only that but he needs to work on his post up moves....a la Jordan. As Jordan's career peaked, during the second 3peat, he began to usehis size and strength to back down smaller guards. He utilized a series of fadaways, up and unders, and shot fakes that made him one of the most efficientplayers in history.

When Wade adds those moves along with a consistent 3 point shot that is when he will be a complete player. This is what separates Kobe from LeBron and Wade.Kobe has the full arsenal when it comes to offense. He can post up smaller guards, drive, and shoot the 3. Wade and Lebron are so freakishly athletic at thispoint in their careers they are just overpowering their opposition using speed and natural ability. But what is unique about Wade and LeBron is that at thispoint in their careers they have the potential to be better the Kobe and in some cases even Black Jesus himself.

But this where is where Wade's size come into play. As a 6'4 guard it will be harder for him to incorporate a preasence in the post.

laugh.gif
the wade homerism have gone too far
dude is a beast and one of the best but if you take wade over lebron as your franchise player...you crazy dude

Originally Posted by baik

laugh.gif
the wade homerism have gone too far
dude is a beast and one of the best but if you take wade over lebron as your franchise player...you crazy dude
So you mean to tell me that if someone took Wade (who is leading the league in almost every major statistical category) over LeBron that itscrazy.
grin.gif

Come on, be real man. You are acting like LeBron is on a whole other level and Wade is just a flashy no substance talent. Both are comparable and both aregreat players, its really up to preference if you ask me. But I will admit that Lebron has more upside in the long run, but the mere fact that someone is crazyfor picking Wade is just downplaying how special of a player he is.

Back
Top Bottom