Dwyane Wade's 4th quarter vs. New York

Wade has way more better skill set than Lebron does.

Lebron has average ball handling skills and a mediocre jumpshot, this usually shows when he plays the Lakers.

Originally Posted by enrique23

belle155 wrote:
DOWNTOWN43 wrote:
531 wrote:
Huge props to Dwade tonight. I used to hate Wade, and there are still a few things about him that get at me, but I've changed from a hater to a semi-fan actually. Imo, he's a better player than Lebron James is currently and will end up having a better future.
he already has had a better legacy than Lebron.

figures youd say this. always one of the first in a cavs thread to spew hate.

PS- what has wade done that bron hasnt? (besides win a title with shaq and nothing without him - kinda like kobe)

figures youd come to lebrons defense

in the end, having a ring is the most important accomplishment, especially when you're the finals mvp. Wade already has that and lebron hasn't
lebron would give anything to already have a ring
Both Lebron & Wade made it to the Finals and the difference is Wade came out a champion while Lebron got swept and shot under 40% from thefield against the Spurs in th 07 Finals. Wade on the other hand benefited from horrible and very favorable officiating after the Heat went down 0-2 to the Mavsthat Finals series in 06. But look up the stats and look at what Shaq averaged that year in the Finals. I think Shaq averaged 14 points that year in theFinals.

heat3oy1.png

belle155 wrote:

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

531 wrote:

Huge props to Dwade tonight. I used to hate Wade, and there are still a few things about him that get at me, but I've changed from a hater to a semi-fan actually. Imo, he's a better player than Lebron James is currently and will end up having a better future.

PS- what has wade done that bron hasnt? (besides win a title with shaq and nothing without him - kinda like kobe)

in the end, having a ring is the most important accomplishment, especially when you're the finals mvp. Wade already has that and lebron hasn't

Figures that you salty Kobe fans would come to hype Wade because LeBron is Kobe's main competition for the title "the best player in the league"as well as for the MVP award. So you try to make Wade look better than Bron and to create some dumb logic that says "If LeBron isn't better than Wade,then how can he be better than Kobe".

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

belle155 wrote:

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

531 wrote:

Figures that you salty Kobe fans would come to hype Wade because LeBron is Kobe's main competition for the title "the best player in the league" as well as for the MVP award. So you try to make Wade look better than Bron and to create some dumb logic that says "If LeBron isn't better than Wade, then how can he be better than Kobe".

roll.gif
eyes.gif

belle155 wrote:

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

531 wrote:

Figures that you salty Kobe fans would come to hype Wade because LeBron is Kobe's main competition for the title "the best player in the league" as well as for the MVP award. So you try to make Wade look better than Bron and to create some dumb logic that says "If LeBron isn't better than Wade, then how can he be better than Kobe".
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what?

Amazing, how Lebron and Kobe's names come up in a Dywane Wade thread.

I guess Wade must be in the discussion of the league's best.
laugh.gif

I remember a few years ago people were saying Wade had no jumpshot and all he could do was draw fouls. Now all of a sudden he has a jumpshot?

Wade doesn't really have a longrange jumpshot. but since his 2nd year or so, he's definitely been one of the best midrange players in the league.

belle155 wrote:

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

531 wrote:

dude it's obvious you love Lebron, but I don't understand your argument. Salty Kobe fans would choose Wade over Lebron? I don't knowif you remember every single Laker/Kobe fan on this forum a couple years ago hating Wade because everyone was thinking he was on Kobe's level. That was 2years ago and in that time, he has gotten way better so it's not that we don't like Lebron, it's just fact.

Wade has a better jumpshot, better fundamentals, and better defensive abilities than Lebron has. Lebron relies on his freakish athleticisim way too much, andin several years when his body wears down slightly, he won't be able to do the things he's doing right now. Wade's future is looking better rightnow than Lebron's future.

I still don't understand why people are currently arguing Kobe vs Lebron, when they should be arguing who's the next best player, Wade or Lebron?

Is it not allowed to be a Kobe, Lebron AND a Wade fan? Do we have to down play the accomplishments of the other 2 to make one seem better than the others? Yallare $#+%** ridiculous sometimes.

Some of you need help (key word some). Everytime you hear the word WADE, you start getting flashbacks like Vietnam Vets (some Mavs fans/Wade haters). Then youpost sh!% from left field that has nothing to do with the thread. Cavs fans come in here all insecure posting some dumb sh!* about Wade and Kobe.

Come on fellas, this is a thread for true basketball fans to reflect on a great performance from a great player. Doesn't matter who the player is(Wade,kobe,Bron etc.).

Right now, Kobe > Bron > Wade . Each separated by half degree

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

sick.gif

Make NY look horrible
tired.gif

im a fan of both the heat and NY but once they hit wade in the lip and right after he got that and 1 I just said
sick.gif
tired.gif
this is about to get ugly. He took over

^shughes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and the heat were already on a run, but once he got hit, wade went bonkers.
sometimes, i cant stand these cavs fans. you always got to make some stupid arguement defending bron.

Originally Posted by 531

enrique23 wrote:

belle155 wrote:

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

531 wrote:

Huge props to Dwade tonight. I used to hate Wade, and there are still a few things about him that get at me, but I've changed from a hater to a
semi-fan actually. Imo, he's a better player than Lebron James is currently and will end up having a better
future.

PS- what has wade done that bron hasnt? (besides win a title with shaq and
nothing without him - kinda like kobe)

Figures that you salty Kobe fans would come to hype Wade because LeBron is Kobe's main competition for the title "the best player in the league"
as well as for the MVP award. So you try to make Wade look better than Bron and to create some dumb logic that says "If LeBron isn't better than Wade,
then how can he be better than Kobe".
dude it's obvious you love Lebron, but I don't understand your argument. Salty Kobe fans would choose Wade over Lebron? I don't know if you remember every single Laker/Kobe fan on this forum a couple years ago hating Wade because everyone was thinking he was on Kobe's level. That was 2 years ago and in that time, he has gotten way better so it's not that we don't like Lebron, it's just fact.

Wade has a better jumpshot, better fundamentals, and better defensive abilities than Lebron has. Lebron relies on his freakish athleticisim way too much, and in several years when his body wears down slightly, he won't be able to do the things he's doing right now. Wade's future is looking better right now than Lebron's future.

I still don't understand why people are currently arguing Kobe vs Lebron, when they should be arguing who's the next best player, Wade or Lebron?

Show me one serious sports journalist who is claiming that Wade is THE best player in the league.. Show me one serious journalist who is saying that Wade isthe MVP (not an MVP candidate, there are plenty of those, and Wade is deservingly one of them), but the actual MVP. Well, I won't guarantee that thereisn't a single one, but the overwhelming majority of the articles about who is THE best player in the league or who is THE MVP of the league this year isbetween Kobe and LeBron. So Kobe fanboys use Wade as a pawn in their Kobe loving/LeBron hating game and claim that Kobe>Wade>LeBron just to distance Bronfrom Kobe even further because they know that Wade is not a serious threat to Kobe. If this was like 3-4 years ago and the roles were switched, with Wade onhis way to winning a championship and Bron being a great player on a bad team, you would be using LeBron in the same way.

And your "physical dominance vs skill" argument is mad weak, like it would be when comparing prime Patrick Ewing Vs prime Shaq. Wade relies on hisathleticism every bit as much as LeBron. Also, Bron has a better 3pt% despite shooting more 3s, Wade might have a better mid range jumper, so overall there isno difference.

Also, Bron has a better 3pt% despite shooting more 3s, Wade might have a better mid range jumper, so overall there is no difference
For an offensive skill-set, i'd take a better mid-range jumper over a 3-pt shot any day. There is a difference.

LeBron is clearly the better overall player, but if I had to choose either Bron or Wade to start a team, it's 50/50. Hopefully in 2010 the Knicks won'thave to make that choice, and sign BOTH of them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

^shughes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and the heat were already on a run, but once he got hit, wade went bonkers.
sometimes, i cant stand these cavs fans. you always got to make some stupid arguement defending bron.
I think the run started after BloodGate. They were down 14 then 15 after the Technical. The rest is history

Originally Posted by xbiker47

sick.gif

Make NY look horrible
tired.gif

im a fan of both the heat and NY but once they hit wade in the lip and right after he got that and 1 I just said
sick.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by xbiker47

sick.gif

Make NY look horrible
tired.gif

sick.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
dude is bugging... funny thing is, he probably won'tget why people are laughing.

Back
Top Bottom