E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
Yeah, I don't see why allowing downloaded games be able to use family share??? I had planned on never going to gamestop/Walmart again after copping the physical system

Damn they ain't even gonna try some of the positive stuff they had lined up. ****

Oh Well
Great they killed the best feature of the damn box
mad.gif
why cant these clowns have a disk based system and keep the online stuff for downloaded titles?
You guys should be doing backflips right about now. Isn't the trade off better?
Hell no! I rarely buy a game for anything other than multiplayer or the western style RPG (anything Bioware or GTA) The sharing plan was a way for me to split game cost w/ 2 of my boys. We all play the same multiplayer games but we all differ in taste of single player games. The Old policy was like a gamers heaven for us.

DRM is needed for their online policies the only thing they screwed up on was treating game discs the same way, all they had to do was enable the game to be played offline w/ the disc in the tray. then you have the best of both world. I wouldve been cool w/ them only sharing downloaded games. But they just turned the X1 into a 360 w/ better GFX **** is a sad day for me.

Damn now we Gota put the disc inside to "check in". I like the old idea of just being able to switch games instantly. I guess I'll download em from live. Plus no sharing games with family(friends).

Meh, still switching over... No kinect requirement, more power, $100 cheaper... What did MS tell me, if I don't like it stick to my 360

Damn now we Gota put the disc inside to "check in". I like the old idea of just being able to switch games instantly. I guess I'll download em from live. Plus no sharing games with family(friends).

Yeah me too, i'll be downloading em...but that means you can never resell it...which to me doesn't change anything.

Am I the only one on here who actually likes and uses his Kinect?

I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE FAMILY SHARING WITH 24 HOUR CHECK-IN AND DRM RESTRICTIONS THAN THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

I AM DISAPPOINT.

same here now it's basically a 360, since it has to make sure the game is in the tray. Only point of downloading to your hard drive is so it can run cooler smh.

:lol: MS trying to do damage control after being humiliated by the media and SONY.

I wonder if it's too late? I am still deciding whether to cancel my One preorder!

Good move by MS, but this makes them look extremely weak IMO.

eh **** microsoft.  earlier this week and last don mattrick told me to go **** myself but after a couple of meetings some smart guy was like, 'uh we should take our medicine and undo this drm stuff guys or sony, nintendo and pcs are gonna trounce us,'.  i'm sure mattrick fought tooth and nail to keep it but in the end money talks and here we are.  still not gettin it, still don't want a kinect, still ridin with kaz.  

PS4 LIFE brehs!!

I am now convinced that there will be no true next-gen consoles anymore, just $400-500 upgrades.

PS4= PS3 with upgraded hardware and shinier graphics.
Xbox One=Xbox 360 with upgraded hardware and shinier graphics, plus the multi-tasking features.

I'm not sure if this means the family sharing plan has been scrapped.

DRM and the family sharing plan would have completely changed the way we share games once gamers adapted to it.

If they completely get rid of the plan, im staying with the current generation about another year or two.

Microsoft basically did what sony was doing.

No need to camouflage it with "we listened to the consumers."

m$ wasn't listening to the consumers when they first thought of having those awful features.

So them pretending to listen to consumers is ridiculous.

Also, inb4 m$ drops the price of the xbone to $400.
For whatever reason despite the PS4 being more powerful I see multiplats looking and playing better on Xbox . It's last gen all over again brehs
The multiplatform games haven't even come out yet nor have the consoles come out, so you can't come to this conclusion just yet.
How do Xbox fans feel for them to get told basically oh well deal with it to ok we will change our policy. It doesn't make u feel some kinda way about them??
Its M$ man, we been known they cut throat...but this right here?? wow, sounds like maybe they do care about what they're consumers think a little bit.
....yeah.....um...no...

m$ saw those ps4 preorder numbers and knew that it was time to do a change up.

^^^^^^^^^ All PS4 games will be released simultaneously on the PS Store for download if I recall correctly. And you can share anything you download with one other person. It's not 9 people but I know you guys loved that family sharing thing so much :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom