Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bayonetta 2

• Devil's Third

• Littlebigplanet 3

• Total voters
Sakurai points out some chars are better suited for 2 vs 4 player and with or without items. Sakurai considers smash a party game.

A competitive Smash player is trying to challenge Sakurai to see if he can win and help balance the game. Sakurai asked "have you ever made a game?"

Sakurai with that ether :lol:

Sakurai believe he gave players too much choice in Brawl online. seems to have misunderstood intent of question.

With brawl the players could set up everything, with freedom. But we learned that some folks team up or play differently, making it difficult for all to enjoy. There is a reporting system. As far as technical connection issues, we're still working on it. They use async communication in Mario Kart and other games to improve this, but that doesn't work well for fighting games. So there is cascading failure, especially for four players. That is why they ask people to have the best communication system available (eg a LAN adapter)

Nawghtyhares post count right now
29 posts in a row. 
eek.gif

Hes been holding it down, I just gave him all my reps in the Nintendo thread. I always appreciate thread updating of that manner.

this picture is just crazy :pimp:

i have a feeling snake may be cut :frown: , i would be disappointed, snake was really good in brawl

Back
Top Bottom