Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Devil's Third

• Littlebigplanet 3

• Total voters
HERE’S A CLOSER LOOK AT THOSE PDP GAMECUBE CONTROLLERS FOR SMASH BROS
JUNE 11, 2014

Leading third-party manufacturer for video game accessories PDP has given Super Smash Bros players a better look at its new wired fight pad. The Nintendo-licensed GameCube controllers were shown on the E3 show floor yesterday and will come with a choice of three different character motifs – Yoshi, Mario and Peach.

According to PDP, the wired fight pad will retail for $24.99 and is available for a limited time at GameStop. Differing from a classic GameCube controller, the pad has two matching thumbsticks, two shoulder buttons and a home menu button, similar to the Wii Classic Controller Pro. But if you’d rather play Smash Bros with the classic GameCube controller than the slick PDP pads, a special adapter, which will allow you to hook up your GameCube controller to the Wii U, is also available. Take a look at the gallery below for a better view on PDP’s controller.

*Please note the character Wii remotes featured in the images are merely for show.

Shuhei Yoshida Explains The Last Guardian’s Absence from E3 (This Year)

Rumours were rife that Team ICO’s The Last Guardian had been cancelled prior to Sony’s E3 media briefing. Nonetheless, while Sony clarified these claims, we still saw no sign of the game at the expo. President of worldwide studios for SCE Shuhei Yoshida spoke to Eurogamer about the situation for the past couple of days and why The Last Guardian missed E3 again.

“There were a difficult couple of days before the show – I’m sure you noticed. I’m so happy it was retracted before the show happened.” He then said that development was still on for the game.

“Lots of people tweeted me they were heartbroken by that news [prior to the show]. People are going through this roller coaster of emotions, and it’s our fault for not releasing the game, yet.

“We owe a lot to those people, but we really don’t want to release piecemeal information until we can say this is The Last Guardian – so we ask you to wait.”

In other words? Keep waiting, PlayStation fans.

http://gamingbolt.com/shuhei-yoshida-explains-the-last-guardians-absence-from-e3-this-year

First NTer in attendance that finds me, screams out my username, and immediately tap-tap-pulls, I'm buying lunch @ your food truck of choice.

Last edited:
Nintendo still has some unannounced characters in store for Smash Bros.

Alright, I know what you’re thinking: this is obvious news. But yes, there are more unannounced characters planned for the new Super Smash Bros. games. The folks hosting the Treehouse stream mentioned this, though they obviously didn’t elaborate further.

Who else is there to add, tho?

Ryu, Ken, Crash Bandicoot, R. O. B?

Barrack Obama???

I'm just trying to understand why they would even consider removing Captain Falcon or Ness. Those dudes are staples.

Last edited:
Who else is there to add, tho?

Ryu, Ken, Crash Bandicoot, R. O. B?

Barrack Obama???

I know Chrom is coming, that why I was so shocked that Ike returned. Waluigi is overdue as well, I don't think meta knight has been confirmed but of course he's returning. Captain Falcon, jiggly puff, ness are OG so they'll return. Ice climbers will return. I don't know if Lucas will though

Ness is never going to miss a Smash roster. They should bring back Mewtwo though. Lucario is confirmed huh?

I thought they'd bring back mewtwo and get rid of lucario but I don't think they'll have both because of similar move sets. Plus the kanto Pokemon have gotten too much love over the past 6 months so they gotta rep for the other regions in smash bros. Jiggly puff, pikachu, charizard and mewtwo? While greninja reps for the new Pokemon? Wouldn't be fair

I wish they'd bring back Roy. I never played the Fire Emblem series so I don't know if he is even significant but I used him in Melee a lot.

man i wish they would make link how he was in melee
he was straight trash in brawl :smh:
lucas was my dude in brawl though
his up+smash was deadly

honestly the only pokemon worth a damn in smash was squirtle
charizard was trash and bulbasaur was mediocre

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom