Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bayonetta 2

• Devil's Third

• Littlebigplanet 3

• Total voters
Nintendo, show all the games you want, NPD will seal your fate.

I dont know, man. At the very least, they have thrown down the gauntlet. What more can they do?

I think you see Wii U sales start increasing. Maybe not crazy numbers, but they had to start somewhere and this is a push in the right direction. If they can sustain this, they'll be back in the hunt.

They do need third party support to increase, but personally I am very impressed with how they came out this week.

Last edited:
Man I slept on the recent Wii U deals going on. My little bro got one for 180. Anyone have any leads on Wii U deals?

I dont know, man. At the very least, they have thrown down the gauntlet. What more can they do?

I think you see Wii U sales start increasing. Maybe not crazy numbers, but they had to start somewhere and this is a push in the right direction. If they can sustain this, they'll be back in the hunt.

They do need third party support to increase, but personally I am very impressed with how they came out this week.

I don't know about them being back in the hunt but they did really well.

Xenoblade especially is looking good.

Have they got any more annoucements. I still want Pokken Fighters :smh:

Last edited:
So still not saying nintendo won e3...basically everything is coming out in 2015...which means they will all be at next years e3...but i guess they had the best presentation and line up.  But MGSV looked amazing but it won't be out any time soon....same with zelda so hard for me to get excited for it.

Basically nintendo has super smash...which they dont have a release date on yet they say end of this calender year...but ill believe it when i see it.  If they pushed the 3DS version back something tells me the Wii U version won't see the light of day until 2015.

All that being said....i love e3 
laugh.gif
.  Still not the owner of a next gen console.  And still won't be any time soon.  The only things that would make me run out a purchase one would be if a giant title was coming out by X-mas.  And for me personally there is still nothing that warrants that.  But if Kingdom Hearts 3 is a console exclusive...i will by that console most likely. 

Overall I believe Nintendo won, not just cause of the digital event but because of everything else they had to offer, like the Smash Bros tournament, the inside look at upcoming games live and hear from the developers about theirs games live and that wad just in 1 day.

They still have today and tomorrow (I think) to show off more things and I think they still have things up their sleeve, the best example is the fact that they saved PacMan'S debut for a closed event that wasn't even streamed.

That to me means they still have something big to show off (like a 3DS Metroid) during their treehouse stream.

Last edited:
Man they need to get Cloud in there :lol:

YO! Take it back even further. Just throw Black Mage in there :wow:

His move set could include fireballs, lightning, ice and ****.

He can summon things and cast healing spells instead of just using items :wow:
HP Ups and and MP Ups would be his items :smokin

And with this new character leveling system with those figures, he could learn new techniques the more you level him up.

Black_Mage_Shibuya.png

Final smash = full moon giant gorilla transformation.

His stage will be that place with all the dinosaurs and stuff where he trains

He pretty much creates himself

Last edited:
Devil’s Third coming 2014

A Wii U exclusive third-person shooter/combat game arrives from the creative mind of legendary designer Tomonobu Itagaki.
  • Devil’s Third is an over-the-top, third-person action shooter that combines modern military weaponry with ninja-style swordplay and melee combat.
  • The game has a unique vision for a deep and challenging online mode that blends clan-based action, resource management and strategy.*

View media item 1020420
View media item 1020421
View media item 1020422

HIGH PROFILE NINTENDO 3DS GAME BEING ANNOUNCED AT 6PM PACIFIC
JUNE 11, 2014

Jason Schreier, one of the writers for Kotaku, has said on Twitter that Nintendo is preparing to show off a big Nintendo 3DS game at 6pm Pacific Time. There’s no hints regarding what the mystery Nintendo 3DS title might be, but some are speculating online that it could be a new entry in the Metroid series, or possibly The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D. We shall have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom