Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Borderlands 3

• Bethesda's unnanounced game?

• Total voters
:lol:

I mean

We having a discussion? Or are people just needing to be validated/reinforced? Or?

I never know what is going on in this thread every year. :lol:

I mean

We having a discussion? Or are people just needing to be validated/reinforced? Or?

Idk what is going on in here either. Dudes always hungry to get a reaction or take shots at someone :lol:

Last edited:
We all know the only news worth talking about from E3 was The Witcher 3 getting patched for the 1x and the Pro :pimp:

We all know the only news worth talking about from E3 was The Witcher 3 getting patched for the 1x and the Pro :pimp:

I am just waiting. If they are able to give us more graphical enhancements while locked at 60 FPS? :x. I still don't like the way homie jogs though. His legs are are short and his *** is flat :nerd:. Just looks mad weird to me.

And DBZ was the other thing. Just like Sean mentioned.

Now back to the backlog :lol:

:pimp:

Last edited:

I mean

It's always like this. It starts out playful. Then it becomes chest thumping and everyone thinks their side "won". People argue. Thread dies. Then we come back next year.

When a Nintendo game is clearly the most sought after game at E3, Sony fans...

View media item 2467109

You got it bro! Spiderman won E3 according to your calculations.

Dude, you sound hurt. :lol:

I posted some stats that someone compiled with my thoughts to have a discussion about the winners out of E3.
50 games on that list to talk about but because Mario is not number 1 on the list, all hell breaks lose. :lol:

Welp, it's been fun. See you all same time next year.

Dude, you sound hurt. :lol:

I posted some stats that someone compiled with my thoughts to have a discussion about the winners out of E3.
50 games on that list to talk about but because Mario is not number 1 on the list, all hell breaks lose. :lol:

Welp, it's been fun. See you all same time next year.

Damn, I post a jab at Sony and everyone is in arms. Y'all are sensitive in this thread.

Sony always wins baby!! :lol:

Last edited:
This. Like I said in my last post dudes stay looking for reactions :lol:

Naw, just calling out something I thought was disingenuous and having fun with it. Someone actually took hours out of there day to create a spreadsheet with all these complex calculations about YouTube views and I thought it was silly. Am I the only one who doesn't see how ridiculous that is.... I just wanted to point that out and have fun with it.

It reminds me of these pointless list wars that have been going on for years.

Last edited:
Naw, just calling out something I thought was disingenuous and having fun with it. Someone actually took hours out of there day to create a spreadsheet with all these complex calculations about YouTube views and I thought it was silly. Am I the only one who doesn't see how ridiculous that is.... I just wanted to point that out and have fun with it.

It reminds me of these pointless list wars that have been going on for years.
eh i dont really care. just keep doing you papi

2017 E3 NT Thread Rating:

- weak showing from the once strong Nintendo delegation. @nawghtyhare  is left to defend his Precious but is dumbfounded when Nintendo actually presents some good games. No amount of pre-show practice could have prepared him for a positive reception. 

- Microsoft has a less than stellar showing but again, unusually tame reactions from @RustyShackleford  , @PLVN  , and the rest of the Xbox delegation. @Jetpacunlimited  , made his quarterly appearance in the PS4 thread to again tell everyone what they should and shouldn't enjoy, but few took the bait. Back to his PC and his precious drivers to try again in August.

@blakep267  and @JPEG  coming through with salient, thoughtful posts is some sort of mind game Sony fanboys haven't quite figured out yet.

- Sony fanboys (myself included) have become a deafening voice; drowning out almost anyone else in the thread, but fearful of the inevitable failure that we all know is coming. Praising games we know we won't play. Caps locking reveals we either knew were coming, or don't really care about. Terrified we will fall back to the days when the best we had to look forward to was a Motorstorm Apocolypse sequel and Echochrome. @ddouble  valiantly trying to promote discourse but only to be rebuffed by the usual influx of new thread users with counterpoints of, "YOU THINK YOU KNOW BRO. BUT YOU DONT BRO". @Raadius  made an appearance but is much too busy crafting his next photo on his genuinely pretty cool Instagram page.

- Perennial fence-sitter's @Stay Lurkin  and @CenTex HOGG  did all they could to instigate for Lol's, but to no avail. A valiant effort despite this year's lackluster thread membership.

- Personal insults and beefs fell to the wayside this year and it really hurt the thread overall. 

Final Grade: C+

Last edited:
900x900px-LL-2fde9e9a_39876-The-Rock-applauds-applause-cla-OmWp.gif

Back
Top Bottom