• Cuphead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Borderlands 3

• Bethesda's unnanounced game?

• Total voters
I don't buy the "damned if they do, damned if they don't" rationale

It ain't always true. Sometimes companies are straight wylin' and need to be held accountable. Like - those No Man Sky dudes are outta control :lol:

but most of the time they ain't gonna be able to win when it comes to hardcore gamers IMO.

Last edited:
4gG69X5sRaiGCGQkjLMj_hduafwi46o3z.png

It ain't always true. Sometimes companies are straight wylin' and need to be held accountable. Like - those No Man Sky dudes are outta control :lol:

but most of the time they ain't gonna be able to win when it comes to hardcore gamers IMO.

No Man's Sky :smh:

Could have really been something great

Is Hello working on anything new? I feel like they have the potential to make something special if they've learned from their mistakes

I don't buy the "damned if they do, damned if they don't" rationale
I do because you can't please everyone and people will always find a reason to complain about something whether it has any validation or not

When Metriod Prime 4 comes out, I'll pick one up. It will be cheap, hardware problems fixed, and I will have a decent catalog to choose from.

So Nintendo gets my money in 2-4 years.

They're not going from logo to complete game in a year.
they do directs like every 2-3 months
so really they don't have to show anything about it now
i think we get a direct in july if not
for sure in august
where more games will be shown i depth
and hopefully smash is announced :smh:
i think metroid may release sometime next year around this time
its gonna get a big showing at e3 like mario and zelda did before
pokemon next year in oct/nov like usual
they give a release date on that 3ds metroid
cause i wouldn't be surprised if they do what they did last time
and release both meteoroids on the same day
i think they released meteoroid fusion for ds and prime for gamecube on the same day
cause all the stuff except like 2-3 games they talked about release this year
we have no clue what next year brings
and we already halfway through the year
either way
NINTENDO WON E3 AGAIN :pimp:

YouTube View counts, E3 Edition as of today, compiled by a user on GAF.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=240947835#post240947835

View media item 2466887

• Spider-Man is going to be huge.
  • Sony will be happy with Spider-man, God of War and Days Gone all being high up
  • Ubisoft will be glad to see there's hunger for Assassins Creed. Year gap was the right choice it seems so far and good to see Skull and Bones has Interest.
  • EA will be happy with Star Wars, Need for Speed and Anthem. FIFA will always be popular.
  • Mario pulling the weight for Nintendo. Odyssey is going to be big
  • No MS Exclusives high up the list but XboneX is high and off course Minecraft continues to do it's thing with the update coming.
  • Capcom may not be having the best E3 but the Monster Hunter announcement seems to have gone down well with the likes to dislike ratio. Nintendo fans are not happy but Japan's repsonse is good from what I hear.

I think everyone will come out of E3 reasonably happy.

YouTube View counts, E3 Edition as of today, compiled by a user on GAF.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=240947835#post240947835

View media item 2466887

I think everyone will come out of E3 reasonably happy.

This chart is really questionable, becasue I remember Mario Odyssey being the number one trending game on YouTube and so I checked out the other games before it on the list and their YouTube views don't even come close to what Mario did. Spiderman doesn't have 16 million views in 3 days. It has 5 million.

What's worse is Mario Oddyssey had one less day on YouTube and it already has 2 million more YouTube views than Spiderman

Sony fans got some 'splaining to do

Just downright dishonest. And what's worse is they put all that time and effort to deceive the people. :lol:

Surprised to see the assassins creed series still has juice. Stopped playing them years ago because the gameplay got so boring and repetitive.

Last edited:
This chart is really questionable, becasue I remember Mario Odyssey being the number one trending game on YouTube and so I checked out the other games before it on the list and their YouTube views don't even come close to what Mario did. Spiderman doesn't have 16 million views in 3 days. It has 5 million.

What's worse is Mario Oddyssey had one less day on YouTube and it already has 2 million more YouTube views than Spiderman

Sony fans got some 'splaining to do

Just downright dishonest. And what's worse is they put all that time and effort to deceive the people. :lol:

You're so quick to say dishonest Sony fans when I posted the thread which has the method for counting the views.
Read the GAF thread

a. this list only looks at top 50 trailers from E3.
b. where there are mirrors of the same trailer with significant view count, I will combine the view count of up to 3 of the same trailers, max.
c. trailers/mirrors below 100k are not included into the mix. ( as of this snapshot )

Therefore, it is not a perfect look and as we come closer to the end of E3 and letting more time simmer, we'll hopefully do a more in-depth look at all the games. Kindly advise if you noticed anything wrong:
That is how there are 12 million views for Spider-Man, 5 million from the official Marvel channel, 7 million from MathChief - Gameplay & Trailers! and the rest from the third highest view count.

I guess because a Sony game is no.1 it must be a Sony Fanboy who did it and he's very dishonest. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Also, if you checked every game on the list before it, even with single video counts, how did you miss Star Wars Battlefront 2 having more views than the Mario Odyssey trailer?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom