Eagle almost flies away with a little kid

Heard about it on radio this morning and went straight to YouTube.. My mind was blown and :smh: if the eagle got a good grip

These higher up, high nosed, elitist azzz dudes ruining our fun while pushing up their glasses from their noses while getting an erection knowing that they dismissed an upcoming viral video.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

f dat. im scared of birds now. pigeons dont even run no more when i stomp my feet. Skeed Daddddddddddddddle with that BS. Ppl feeding birds out in public i'll smack them to sleep. Next thing we know pigeons gon be picking us up and bringing us to our destination. they dont fear us no more. Dey know nobdoy wanna touch they dirty ***. I'll never bring my nephew to park. f dat.
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

These higher up, high nosed, elitist azzz dudes ruining our fun while pushing up their glasses from their noses while getting an erection knowing that they dismissed an upcoming viral video.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Word, dude. It's still real to me, dammit!

who cares if it's potentially fake, it could happen either way.

these guys are capable of doing this to deer so it's not too far-fetched they'd swoop in on a toddler.

This was in Canadia, right? I wonder if they got crazy federal eagle laws like we do in the states

gotta love these top-down predators

that's why toddlers should carry their own golden eagle.

wanna feel protected? get your own golden eagle, i sure as hell getting mine.

if you dont ARM da public with da golden eagles, criminal golden eagles will ALWAYS make sure they prey on da innocent, this golden eagle went to a place where he KNEW

it was gonna be sitting duck status

that's why toddlers should carry their own golden eagle.

wanna feel protected? get your own golden eagle, i sure as hell getting mine.

if you dont ARM da public with da golden eagles, criminal golden eagles will ALWAYS make sure they prey on da innocent, this golden eagle went to a place where he KNEW

it was gonna be sitting duck status

you really flipped the tiger with that one

Back
Top Bottom