early classes UNAPPRECIATION

Lol @ 10 am. I had a 10:05 class today. It's prob the best time for me. Not too early, but not too late. Simple solution is to go to bed at 12. I got 8.5 hours of sleep last night.

Originally Posted by Durden7

You think 10 am is an early class????

laugh.gif
this. when I had classes my first one started at 7:55 am.

so i just got done with my class and as expected it was terrible (stats FTL) the only benefit of starting my day at the godforsaken hour of 10 am is that i'll be done with my day at 2:15
pimp.gif
. and to all of you complaining about your 8:00 classes shut up because you probably signed up for them

8:25 aint no joke when I go to sleep at like 12 FML...

I remember when i was younger i I lived in Brooklyn and had to wake up at 6 AM to get to school in The Bronx by train, and those trains were packed when I had to transfer from the A to 5 in fulton (straight up sardine status) to be there at 8 AM.

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

so i just got done with my class and as expected it was terrible (stats FTL) the only benefit of starting my day at the godforsaken hour of 10 am is that i'll be done with my day at 2:15
pimp.gif
. and to all of you complaining about your 8:00 classes shut up because you probably signed up for them

Because they can't complain about what a true morning class is? I mean you signed up for your 10 am "EARLY" class too.
grin.gif

10am? what about 8am? waking up this early epic fail, but you gotta admit getting done school early is
pimp.gif
not to mention getting more done in a day as a result, though

i hopped in this thread expecting to be like "yeah 8 am classes blow!!!" and then i get this crybaby whining about a 10 am class.  What a lame

laugh.gif
at 10 being early

i used to have class at 8, at first i didnt like it but after a while it was good.  

Sometimes my boys and i would pull an all nighter and just to stay up and go to class. After class i would go straight to take a nap.  

Originally Posted by minnetrapolis

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
, so you're telling us you didn't sign up for your 10 a.m. classes? Cry me a river and get out of here with that nonsense.

I had an 8:30 Calculus class first year of University. I made it to most of the classes but I was too tired to concentrate. 8:30 in morning isn't a good time to be learning Calculus. Ended up failing the class. Never again.

laugh.gif
 @ 10 being early too when I wake up for work everyday at 6 a.m., plus have classes starting at 8:15 on saturday mornings.

i have a lab on fridays at 8 am and its not even that bad. the commute sucks but i have little to no problem waking up in the morning as long as i get enough sleep. doubt ill get any tonight cause i have an essay and a lab report due tomorrow
sick.gif

My first class is at 7:30.  I love it because that's when all the ladies are the ugliest when they have no time to dress up/make up.
pimp.gif

I have to be at work by 8am everyday.  I get here by 7am because we are shorthanded and I always try to keep up that image of being they guy who will put in 110%.  I work in the same building until at least 5pm, usually 6pm.  Drive both ways is at least 45 mins.  And most of the time, my job is boring.  Before kids, I used to do this and then go to school 4 days a week until 10pm.  Stop complaining about nothing.

very unappreciated. I have class at 745 and wake up at 620 to get ready. The females are
smokin.gif
in that class so its cool.

Back
Top Bottom