Earth has a twin.

government is up to something.....
30t6p3b.gif

2010 is the year and it was suppose to be around 4th quarter. Interesting.

2010 is the year and it was suppose to be around 4th quarter. Interesting.

Originally Posted by Vsano

Originally Posted by scshift

I don't think it'd be a good idea to move to another planet though. Not to sound negative, but we'd probably end up doing more harm then good and probably destroy that planet and ourselves before moving on to the next one.
I totally agree with this... We might just put our best effort in taking care of our own planet rather than aiming for another one.

Yeah I think in order for us to truly appreciate a planet/ plant, we have to be born there to be in tune with Her. Word to The Day The Earth Stood Still.

Originally Posted by Vsano

Originally Posted by scshift

I don't think it'd be a good idea to move to another planet though. Not to sound negative, but we'd probably end up doing more harm then good and probably destroy that planet and ourselves before moving on to the next one.
I totally agree with this... We might just put our best effort in taking care of our own planet rather than aiming for another one.

Yeah I think in order for us to truly appreciate a planet/ plant, we have to be born there to be in tune with Her. Word to The Day The Earth Stood Still.

Or maybe the planet is already populated and we just can't see them because they're organisms far beyond the realm of our human comprehension and science...

...for a buncha ''we're not that special'' space quacks, y'all sure do like to think inside the box.

laugh.gif
@ half of yall not even bein' able to go to the beach without Spf 15, but entertaining the thought of goin' to a planet of eternal sunlight...

Or maybe the planet is already populated and we just can't see them because they're organisms far beyond the realm of our human comprehension and science...

...for a buncha ''we're not that special'' space quacks, y'all sure do like to think inside the box.

laugh.gif
@ half of yall not even bein' able to go to the beach without Spf 15, but entertaining the thought of goin' to a planet of eternal sunlight...

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Is it just me or are these nuggets of information being released very close to one another?

-First the UN appoints an ambassador to extra terrestrials...
-Then the news that UFOs have, in the past, disarmed Nuclear Weapons on CNN...
-Now we have a planet they say has a 100% chance of having life on it...

I feel like they're getting us prepared for something.

The life on the dark side of that planet is probably nothing to play with.

Link?

Is it just me or are these nuggets of information being released very close to one another?

Link?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Link?
[h1]United Nations appoints official ambassador to extraterrestrials[/h1]
UFOs eyed nukes, ex-Air Force personnel say

Back
Top Bottom