roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
cmon man.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

just emailed sophie lee to holla at me when she turns 18
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Touching commercial, but like the other guy said... what does this show me about Chrome? I can do all that stuff from Safari.

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

just emailed sophie lee to holla at me when she turns 18
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Touching commercial, but like the other guy said... what does this show me about Chrome? I can do all that stuff from Safari.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Please excuse the ignorance but...
What features of chrome did that commercial give? Basically he was writing emails and attaching various photos and videos? Doenst every browser/email do that...
It seemed to me to be more of a Google commercial rather than a Google Chrome commercial. Off the top of my head, it featured gmail, youtube, and google maps. I guess it showed how some of the features of these Google owned entities are linked. But yeah, any browser can do this, I guess.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Please excuse the ignorance but...
What features of chrome did that commercial give? Basically he was writing emails and attaching various photos and videos? Doenst every browser/email do that...
It seemed to me to be more of a Google commercial rather than a Google Chrome commercial. Off the top of my head, it featured gmail, youtube, and google maps. I guess it showed how some of the features of these Google owned entities are linked. But yeah, any browser can do this, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom