Eastbay Steps it Up - the Gold Club

Now if they could only include "free double-boxing" with the GC ...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

grin.gif
Forreal, they need to get rid of that plastic bag shipping.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

grin.gif
Forreal, they need to get rid of that plastic bag shipping.
smh.gif
Agreed. Nine times out of ten my box is banged up and torn.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

there was no "special" customer service number or discount code packaged with my hoody...

think i ll email them later today...
Go on eastbay and look at the very top and you will see the 800 number. Now, log on into your account and check that 800 number again. It changesto an 888 number. Once you are logged on, the gold club 800 number pops up.

So you cannot use the "One-Time" 25% off code for anything that is normally excluded from any $$$ off or % off discounts???

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

So you cannot use the "One-Time" 25% off code for anything that is normally excluded from any $$$ off or % off discounts???

so no code necessary? the 25% is discounted automatically for eligible items?

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

I called eastbay since I havent recieved the 25% code. Rep said that since this is a new program, code would be emailed within a month.

Originally Posted by ptngina

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

I called eastbay since I havent recieved the 25% code. Rep said that since this is a new program, code would be emailed within a month.

Yep, same. Discount code will be out soon. In the meantime, there's already been a 20% with $100 and 30% with $200 minimum, so I'm not stressing aboutit

Will the 25% work on the recent DMP 1 pack? Cause it'd make the pack around 169, which is justification enough to buy the hoody cause I order off eastbaysometimes...

^ to expand.......Shipping 6.99 +1.99 for each additional item. Assuming you are using a % off code on your order, then you have to pay for shipping normally.I am not sure how this 800 number works, so possible advantage that comes from that is TBD.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

So, in conclusion, is the Gold Club worth participating in?

Hell Yes!!.hahaha....I ordered 5 items 2 weeks ago, thats already $14.95 for shipping without gold club and thats for standard 5-7 days. I ordered another 3items last week, thats $10.97 for shipping and 5-7 days. Ive only had the gold club for 2 weeks and already got my money back and I get 3 day shipping. So fromnow on, Im getting free 3 day shipping for every order I make for the next year. Very much worth it if you order from eastbay frequently.

Back
Top Bottom