Eating Peoples Food At Work

what does a wealthy household have to do with not stealing :lol:

i aint mad at ppl stealing but dont use a bogus excuse

have never ate someone's food. but if u got a nice pen on ur desk, finder keepers

One man's trash is another man's treasure. (Or coworker)

After the pics and videos of how people’s homes look and regarding what was said in the potluck thread, y’all still taking chances on food of other people at work? Doesn’t matter if it’s from a fast food place and it’s only been at work. The moment I see Karen getting a leg out the Popeyes 10 pc box with her nasty fingers, I’m not touching none of it. Y’all just love playing Russian roulette when it comes to food

Imagine getting fired over stealing someone else’s food out of the fridge :lol:

The funniest thing I have encountered was passive aggressive notes left in the break room. I was a manager and had a team of younger employees sitting in a quad mixed in with some older folks from another group. One day there was a note that ended with "Didn't you ever learn to clean up after yourselves or did your mom just always do that for you?" One of my guys had the audacity to write underneath it "No, we had maids when I grew up" :smh::smh:

Apparently this was ongoing for months and I had facilities come to my office and HR got involved. Had to tell those knucklehads to knock it off but the whole thing was ridiculous to be talking about with adults ranging from 22 to their 50s. .The Break Room/Fridge is no joke.

You know what? In the past 16 years, I’ve had 6 jobs and a majority of people I’ve worked with have no problem eating other people’s food, with certain exceptions(there’s always one). NT is definitely in the minority and/or some of y’all just wave riding.

bruh one time at work, some lazy dude wanted to show the boss he is a good dude so he cleaned the fridge, in the process threw away someone's lunch.
dude was so pissed he said that was a grassfed 25 dollar burger u threw in the trash. so the lazy dude looked in the trash but couldn't find it he claimed.
boss went and looked in the outside garbage and brought it back, it was a hot day so it was all nasty :lol:

You know what? In the past 16 years, I’ve had 6 jobs and a majority of people I’ve worked with have no problem eating other people’s food, with certain exceptions(there’s always one). NT is definitely in the minority and/or some of y’all just wave riding.

**** nah. People got roaches.

I use to do this hella when I was young broke between checks and crazy hungry. I mean I’d aim for **** I knew been sitting there. And nothing 1/2 ate..

but yea when it happens now I’m like, whoever did this better be starving and broke👺

I'd stab you. I'd catch a case from you eating my food at work. Just ask. Maybe I'll buy you lunch

bruh one time at work, some lazy dude wanted to show the boss he is a good dude so he cleaned the fridge, in the process threw away someone's lunch.
dude was so pissed he said that was a grassfed 25 dollar burger u threw in the trash. so the lazy dude looked in the trash but couldn't find it he claimed.
boss went and looked in the outside garbage and brought it back, it was a hot day so it was all nasty :lol:

What!?
No!

1596059673393.png

i'm not eating other ppl's food. that's just wrong.

I dont understand what could possess a grown adult to look into the work fridge and decide "hmm i think im gonna eat this food that i didn't bring" like it's community food or something.

On the other hand, people are too comfortable with the fridge, just leave **** in there for weeks til a email goes out saying someone is about to clean the fridge

I use to do this hella when I was young broke between checks and crazy hungry. I mean I’d aim for **** I knew been sitting there. And nothing 1/2 ate..

but yea when it happens now I’m like, whoever did this better be starving and broke👺

😎

Nice username by the way..

I dont understand what could possess a grown adult to look into the work fridge and decide "hmm i think im gonna eat this food that i didn't bring" like it's community food or something.

On the other hand, people are too comfortable with the fridge, just leave **** in there for weeks til a email goes out saying someone is about to clean the fridge
We clean the fridge out every friday.

Do you have an agreement that it's cool to do that? If you do then no biggie but otherwise it's no bueno IMO.

This was one of the resolutions in the situation I posted above and it was adopted for all community fridges - All food left in the fridge after Friday would be cleared out unless there was a note on it. Aside from cleanliness, there were maybe like ~60 folks per quad so in addition to being clean there needed to be space on a regular basis as well.

its happened a few time to me in my dept
where ill leave a drink in the fridge and it get eaten
BUT each and everytime it has happened
I'll send a REAL passive aggressive email
cc'd to all my coworkers and manager
its only like 10 of us in the dept
and the next day my drink will be replaced by another
so its all good
i dont mess with other folks food in the fridge though
EVER

My first job was working at Staples and the only person I ever jacked grub from was The Man. Took so much jerkey, those nice nuts, drinks etc from the store.

Back
Top Bottom