Eating Peoples Food At Work

Found another email I sent
Had some useless papers in my mailbox
Didn’t need em
But it was the principle

1CD0A425-3845-4C8A-98CA-AC9BDEDA11ED.jpeg

I used to work at Home Depot and dude in my department used to steal this white lady's lunch with no shame...

Then used to come back to outside garden and tell us how good it was that day... dog was in love with her chicken salad lol

Wild times...

Strawberry Sunkist tho.....
Back in the day, I'll give that 36 hours before an anonymous consumption happens....

no one has been on site for months so if someone wants to go through our fridge, that's on them

Found another email I sent
Had some useless papers in my mailbox
Didn’t need em
But it was the principle

1CD0A425-3845-4C8A-98CA-AC9BDEDA11ED.jpeg

Man stop disarming yourself. You don't need to tell them, "I'm not upset or anything."

Let them think you are upset. That is on them

Man stop disarming yourself. You don't need to tell them, "I'm not upset or anything."

It just seems like who he is. Reminds me of how on NT he always says “I’m not getting at you”

It just seems like who he is. Reminds me of how on NT he always says “I’m not getting at you”
i assumed by me saying that
that it let u know i was upset
but im just saying im not
for legality(not the correct term but u get the gist) reasons

Man stop being scared of them. Be yourself. Stop apologizing.

They ate your food.
You don't need to calm down.
ooooh
YOUR doing THAT thing YOU do
im not doing THAT right now
not in the mood
but im not scared of anyone
lets just make that clear
and thats all EYE have to say about THAT

Do you have an agreement that it's cool to do that? If you do then no biggie but otherwise it's no bueno IMO.

This was one of the resolutions in the situation I posted above and it was adopted for all community fridges - All food left in the fridge after Friday would be cleared out unless there was a note on it. Aside from cleanliness, there were maybe like ~60 folks per quad so in addition to being clean there needed to be space on a regular basis as well.
I’m talking about pot lucks and such. I just think it’s funny how everyone is filthy except NT.

I Never eat anybody else’s lunches no matter how long it’s been in there or forgotten about...The leftovers and extra box lunches from events/meetings gets put in the break room fridge and its 1st come 1st serve...Problem is alotta folks don’t go up to the floor where the break room is so food be in there for legit months untouched :smh:

Leftovers from a pizza party was in the freezer for like 6 months and they kept sending emails bout it ...I’m guilty of wasting that food too tho cuz I rarely go up there myself

Back
Top Bottom