Eating Peoples Food At Work

At every job ive worked at, i monitor the refrigerator and keep a mental inventory of whats there. Certain things, if its been there for 3-4 days ill start nibbling a little off day by day. Say theres a KFC bucket, ill eat 1 chicken breast per day, until its gone.

Packaged things, i generally wait a full 2 weeks...came up on a Banquet "MEGA" bowl the other day, Chicken Mac and Cheese + Jalapeno Pepper. We have like a 50:50 ratio of direct hires to temps, so sometimes people bring stuff in and never come back.

Ive gotten some unpleasant surprises tho...when i first started the job i noticed there was a Stouffers turkey dinner that had been sittin in the freezer for a while. So one day i heated it up, and midway thru the cycle im noticing the nauseating smell, but think perhaps my mind might be playing tricks on me. When i tauke it out, the decay hits ya boy full force...:wow::sick::sick:. I peep the expiration date and see Nov 2018.

But yeah, i stay eating up like its a feast. Any other break room scavengers on NT?

At every job ive worked at, i monitor the refrigerator and keep a mental inventory of whats there. Certain things, if its been there for 3-4 days ill start nibbling a little off day by day. Say theres a KFC bucket, ill eat 1 chicken breast per day, until its gone.

Packaged things, i generally wait a full 2 weeks...came up on a Banquet "MEGA" bowl the other day, Chicken Mac and Cheese + Jalapeno Pepper. We have like a 50:50 ratio of direct hires to temps, so sometimes people bring stuff in and never come back.

Ive gotten some unpleasant surprises tho...when i first started the job i noticed there was a Stouffers turkey dinner that had been sittin in the freezer for a while. So one day i heated it up, and midway thru the cycle im noticing the nauseating smell, but think perhaps my mind might be playing tricks on me. When i tauke it out, the decay hits ya boy full force...:wow::sick::sick:. I peep the expiration date and see Nov 2018.

But yeah, i stay eating up like its a feast. Any other break room scavengers on NT?
I stop reading after the second sentence....

1F347F70-47F4-4EC4-8437-F865866504CF.gif

so YOU the guy that be stealing lunches at work..

0494A3CD-57E6-4344-BFA5-9DC646C26FEE.gif

Your day will come.

There was a thread like this a couple years ago and it was hilarious. Can you bump it up, DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Let me use the Search Engine to find it.

It took me 5 seconds to Find.

PRIME PRIME
dland24 dland24
Brownstone Brownstone
703 hwy 703 hwy
vood99 vood99
storm2006 storm2006
ICE CITY CF ICE CITY CF
danger style danger style
ahat ahat

Let me use the Search Engine to find it.

It took me 5 seconds to Find.

PRIME PRIME
dland24 dland24
Brownstone Brownstone
703 hwy 703 hwy
vood99 vood99
storm2006 storm2006
ICE CITY CF ICE CITY CF
danger style danger style
ahat ahat

In OP’s defense, it’s an almost 10-year old thread so props to HIM HIM for remembering it :lol:

My coworker brought a enchilada casserole with multiple layers with green sauce w cheese and chicken plus sour cream on the side. I ate good cause i was the only man in the room. You know how females dont like to eat alot in front of men.

Back
Top Bottom