eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Thats a TON for samples in such a small size imo but still a nice pick up

yes true, i sometimes overpay on samples as i do collect them ranging from sz5c-13, but general release jordans i pay under retail if that makes any sense

Originally Posted by solejordan

yes true, i sometimes overpay on samples as i do collect them ranging from sz5c-13, but general release jordans i pay under retail if that makes any sense

Those Ray Ray PEs Ray Rays my favorite player if you dont need those...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by solejordan

Oh thats understandable since you collect samples, I was assuming it was just a random sample pickup lol  What is different about those and the ones coming out?  Just wondering out of curiousity 
nerd.gif

i thought the ebay policy on fees changed (to include shipping in total)? if not when does it change?

Originally Posted by evisumane123

DS Jordan infared pack for $335 ( says $350 but I showed him how to save on shipping  so he reduced it)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...003J7vY%3D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT
Nice!  Can't beat basically retail and shipping

Thanks bro! been waiting a long time for one to come my way in my exact size.
You're lucky I didn't see that or you'd see me posting that lol You know how I get down

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Nice!  Can't beat basically retail and shipping

Thanks bro! been waiting a long time for one to come my way in my exact size.
You're lucky I didn't see that or you'd see me posting that lol You know how I get down

Just got them in...too bad he didnt double box
tired.gif

May not be a STEAL, but I am happy - shipping was only $10 since he lived in Ontario; $125 all in for DS Charcoal IXs is cool
glasses.gif
  by me.

Back
Top Bottom