eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

won these for $61 shipped im sure some you bid on these i was surprised to see them end low

dsc0319tl.jpg

dsc0321wl.jpg

dsc0320g.jpg

Originally Posted by joeman1515

davey you beat me on the structures and huaraches..and i was watching those khakis hoping to get a steal checked my ebay and they were bought! pretty happy about this one i won today nearly paid 110 for a pair a few months ago

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...gename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

grin.gif
 it had to be done...and yeah i thought about waiting on the khakis but i knew if i didnt scoop immediately i would regret it
thanks everyone

oh and sick deal on the xi's and those lasers 
eek.gif

fwarrrrgh, those laser iv!

turned out this guy was doing a scam run. 100% and good history up until this point. got my money back over a month later via paypal dispute, and now saw three others put negative feedback.

sometimes, you really just can't pick them.
ohwell.gif

maybe i should pursue him for his "ten times your money back" guarantee

Originally Posted by eltouha

fwarrrrgh, those laser iv!

turned out this guy was doing a scam run. 100% and good history up until this point. got my money back over a month later via paypal dispute, and now saw three others put negative feedback.

sometimes, you really just can't pick them.
ohwell.gif

maybe i should pursue him for his "ten times your money back" guarantee
thats weird its like he just vanished or something he seemed legit before that

Convinced the seller to give em to me for $155 shipped. Surprised nobody bid on them.
f52269765f6cafa3781e43f009dd9d5aa289f580_r.bmp

was looking for a pair for years. going to use them for outdoor ball.

$37 US total. (chose the cheapest shipping option)

screenshot20110525at102.png

^yep, i dont understand the point in buying shoes that you really cant wear- if its for re-sell, the golden rule is double your money or better. Anyways, theres a ton of sz 8.5- 9.5 vintage (early 2000's stuff, lots of goods) on the bay right now ending pretty soon(just a heads up, not mine or anybody i knows auctions, and im a size 13)

Originally Posted by cfrndz

Won them on Tuesday and got'em today! BIN $154.95
sick.gif
 These are fake brah.. 
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
 Nice pick up and great steal!!

i won a pair of bin vii for a sneeze over 220 but this guy wont send me more pictures
30t6p3b.gif

edit this was the only pic
%24(KGrHqQOKkIE23lny,n(BN4UvuYC8g~~_35.JPG

Back
Top Bottom