eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270777636117&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

2nd pair of entourage lebrons, the guy could have sold them for like 150..i won for 65
smile.gif

^potential. forreal. post em when they arrive man.. even if they aren't wearable i'd make those look close to brand new nice pick up

^Got em in today actually. I was all excited until i saw they may be too far gone. Imma try my best to make these possibly wearable again..but heres pics..

and
frown.gif

Cant be mad for $58 shipped. I can just make em nice for collector purposes. I may just do a sole swap with come condors or flight 89s.

038360935cbd1902b19578fbbefd058aaffa640b.png

I won this copper foam earlier today, and I paid immediately. However, the seller sent me a message, he said he will not sell them to me, because the price is too low. @@%

Originally Posted by tianju

I won this copper foam earlier today, and I paid immediately. However, the seller sent me a message, he said he will not sell them to me, because the price is too low. @@%
he cant do that. it is a contract. if he decided to sell them and they went for a lower price than what he wanted he should've put a reserved price. but he didnt so he is legally committed to sell them to you for the price you won the auction for. i'd go to ebay and have them sort it out. they'll be on your side, because as a seller he should've taken certain precautions to protect himself it is was sold for too low. you should be able to get these shoes. i'd make a dispute out of it

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by tianju

he cant do that. it is a contract. if he decided to sell them and they went for a lower price than what he wanted he should've put a reserved price. but he didnt so he is legally committed to sell them to you for the price you won the auction for. i'd go to ebay and have them sort it out. they'll be on your side, because as a seller he should've taken certain precautions to protect himself it is was sold for too low. you should be able to get these shoes. i'd make a dispute out of it

QFT.

I would open a dispute. eBay doesn't have a reserve auction for no reason.

Lol you guys are hilarious. The dude is under "contract", but that really doesn't mean sh*t. If you open up a dispute on PayPal the best they can do is get you your money back, they can't MAKE dude send you the shoes. Once you open a case, DO NOT close it for any reason - you won't be able to open another one. Best thing you can do is wait to get your money back.

Same thing happened to me when I won deadstock 2009 Space Jams for $98 last year.

Originally Posted by DZaster

Lol you guys are hilarious. The dude is under "contract", but that really doesn't mean sh*t. If you open up a dispute on PayPal the best they can do is get you your money back, they can't MAKE dude send you the shoes. Once you open a case, DO NOT close it for any reason - you won't be able to open another one. Best thing you can do is wait to get your money back.

Same thing happened to me when I won deadstock 2009 Space Jams for $98 last year.
well not sure if you know, but once you bid, it is a binding agreement. so yeah he has to follow the rules, of course you cant force him to send the shoes, but you can always get your money back. and if the seller does that more often, then after 3 times his account will be closed. just make sure you get the money back

@boredONE1 - I was gonna snake those @ the last minute but didn't like the lack of feedback.

Let me know how it works out. I'm sure you'll be fine.

well not sure if you know, but once you bid, it is a binding agreement. so yeah he has to follow the rules, of course you cant force him to send the shoes, but you can always get your money back. and if the seller does that more often, then after 3 times his account will be closed. just make sure you get the money back

I'm familiar with feeBay, I'm just trying to stress the fact that the best thing dude can do is get his money back. If he keeps it, then you know you have a REAL problem on your hands. Open a case either way

I'm familiar with feeBay, I'm just trying to stress the fact that the best thing dude can do is get his money back. If he keeps it, then you know you have a REAL problem on your hands. Open a case either way

not really, if he can prove that he paid and no item has been shipped, then most likely they will refund him the money.. happened to me a couple of times. in that case ebay and paypal are very good in protecting buyers..

i feel like everytime i buy something on ebay. people have some stuff on their computers that they always bid the last second and i end up loosing
frown.gif

^^^ haha they do its called sniping i just do it by meself haha anybody
JUST GOT 16 PAIRS OF 10 OG JORDAN 6 OG NIKE SHOX
WHAT YOU THINK NT?

Back
Top Bottom