eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by DZaster

Lol you guys are hilarious. The dude is under "contract", but that really doesn't mean sh*t. If you open up a dispute on PayPal the best they can do is get you your money back, they can't MAKE dude send you the shoes. Once you open a case, DO NOT close it for any reason - you won't be able to open another one. Best thing you can do is wait to get your money back.

Same thing happened to me when I won deadstock 2009 Space Jams for $98 last year.
well not sure if you know, but once you bid, it is a binding agreement. so yeah he has to follow the rules, of course you cant force him to send the shoes, but you can always get your money back. and if the seller does that more often, then after 3 times his account will be closed. just make sure you get the money back

I'm familiar with feeBay, I'm just trying to stress the fact that the best thing dude can do is get his money back. If he keeps it, then you know you have a REAL problem on your hands. Open a case either way

not really, if he can prove that he paid and no item has been shipped, then most likely they will refund him the money.. happened to me a couple of times. in that case ebay and paypal are very good in protecting buyers..

Ebay puts that as a strike on the seller's account and if he does it again he gets suspended, that's the whole point of filing a dispute in this scenario.

038360935cbd1902b19578fbbefd058aaffa640b.png

after further communication w/ the seller, the seller shipped them out today.
he is a top-rated seller, and he firstly said he will refund me, but I told him,"I'll leave a negative feedback if you do so, and I think EBAY should reconsider what a top-rated seller should be"

Originally Posted by tianju

he is a top-rated seller, and he firstly said he will refund me, but I told him,"I'll leave a negative feedback if you do so, and I think EBAY should reconsider what a top-rated seller should be"
nice...sellers really worry about their feedback..

Originally Posted by tianju

nice...sellers really worry about their feedback..

I used too, until people with 1 feedback will leave negative feedback if theres a speck of dust on the item...glad he shipped the foams tho!

Originally Posted by jberk81

@boredONE1 - I was gonna snake those @ the last minute but didn't like the lack of feedback.

Let me know how it works out. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Yeah I was afraid of that happening so I just bought em. 
laugh.gif
 They've been shipped I'll post pics when I get em.

@somekid0287 - Bro, that's a serious steal. OG XIIs are like walking on a cloud!!! You enjoy those.

^^ Wow. ‘Stick to the Retro.’ Never heard that before. Lol. To me, my OG XIIs are the best fitting Js out there. They are stiff because the leather is high quality and the shoe is actually made for basketball (in 1996, let's keep that in mind). The Js now are accessories and you are bound to break your ankles and knees playing ball in any Jordan Retro.

...my two cents.

^^ Wow. ‘Stick to the Retro.’ Never heard that before. Lol. To me, my OG XIIs are the best fitting Js out there. They are stiff because the leather is high quality and the shoe is actually made for basketball (in 1996, let's keep that in mind). The Js now are accessories and you are bound to break your ankles and knees playing ball in any Jordan Retro.

...my two cents.

I agree about the shoe quality...but *done* at "ankles and knees"
laugh.gif

...my two cents.
yes shoe quality is great but i think that why they are stiff cuz the material is not flimsy, its tough and durable unlike recent retros....i think you have to really wear them or beat them down for them to loosen up... i dont wear mines alot so i think thats why...

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

...my two cents.
yes shoe quality is great but i think that why they are stiff cuz the material is not flimsy, its tough and durable unlike recent retros....i think you have to really wear them or beat them down for them to loosen up... i dont wear mines alot so i think thats why...

Each their own I suppose. I'd take an OG anything over a retro.

Back
Top Bottom